What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Ghostbusters Reboot» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ghostbusters Reboot
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-26-2016 2:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She's hit and miss, I remember on saturday night live that was kinda pronounced. The "gilly" character or whatever.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-26-2016 10:43 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i love kristen wig

lola bunny was amazing

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-07-2016 10:55 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Patton Oswalt's seen the new Ghostbusters and is publicly heaping praise onto it. A poster on IMDb responded:

Quote:
Did the ghost of his wife show up in it?

That is so fucking ice-cold that it's kind of amazing. Laughing Out Loud

(For reference, Patton Oswalt's wife was in the movie and she very recently died in real-life. Therefore, that post was incredibly mean, but kind of great.)
07-08-2016 1:39 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh wow that's....I love gallows humor and crossing the line and all.

...That is almost a little too dark for me, the guy has a 7 year old daughter who lost her mom, after all.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-08-2016 8:03 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

映画『ゴーストバスターズ』MVロングバージョン

This is all I have to add to the thread.

07-08-2016 7:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Those are the fattest asian ladies I have ever seen on a video.
07-08-2016 7:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
映画『ゴーストバスターズ』MVロングバージョン

This is all I have to add to the thread.

Shouldn't it be Ghostbasta

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

07-08-2016 8:09 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Those are the fattest asian ladies I have ever seen on a video.

Fuck you and your beauty standards.

オバチャーン「オバレゲエ」 Obachaaan "Obareggae"
'
Also I actually really like this one except they did this in the most offensive way possible and then made them lose weight for their comeback I think.

[ENG SUB] Trend - Piggy Dolls

Also yes, all hail the grorious Ghostbastah engrish.

07-08-2016 8:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not MY standards, it's just how videos are!
07-09-2016 12:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Reviewer whines that the movie is sexist against men, it's a "man bashing film" because

- the mayor is an asshole
- the secretary is a moron
- the chinese food delivery guy is a moron
- the owner of the nightclub is an asshole
- they shoot the main villain in the ghost crotch
- the main villain is a creepy intelligent antisocial nerd

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"How will you gain independence for women as actors by shitting all over men?"

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

07-09-2016 2:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The rest, er, yeah that's crap.

The crotch shot thing is just dumb though.
07-09-2016 2:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Difference between dumb and man bashing, though.

07-11-2016 4:29 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When this comes out, just to troll everybody, start out by saying "I'd like to talk now about a film revolving around something strange going on in a neighborhood that has some very talented actresses as the leads"

....But thet then it ends up being Absentia

Quote by Alizarin:

07-12-2016 1:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Part of me does still wish they had done this but using the original script for ghostbusters 1. The crazy "ghostsmashers"...this was the name...draft that Aykroyd first wrote due to his borderline obsession with paranormal stuff (vodka in a bottle shaped like a crystal skull)

Keep the same cast and director for this new one even. Everything I've heard about that draft sounds bonkers, I just wanna see a studio try to give that a wide release.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-12-2016 7:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
- they shoot the main villain in the ghost crotch

So I'm guessing the whole thing is pretty much just Paul Feig cimenatically screaming "SEE?! I'M A GUY BUT I RESPECT LADIES!" for 90 minutes and not....accomplished comediennes (with the exception of leslie jones who really just hasn't done much..she's very one note, let's admit it) in a well written funny script.

Like it's just a guy yelling "see I'm one of the good ones"

Quote by Alizarin:

07-12-2016 8:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...wait, why do people hate Ghostbusters 2?

Wasn't as good as the first but...Vigo, god dammit.

07-12-2016 10:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Basically you summed it up, it wasn't as good as the first one.

That seems to be the gist of the rage.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-12-2016 11:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty sure they literally just showed the damn ending.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Who the hell is cutting these trailers. I mean I know that's usually a problem with trailers but the one that was just....it's like you just saw the ending basically. And before that it's like practically what one assumes is the third act climactic fight scene.

Are they just not bothering with marketing this because they figure the internet bickering is doing it? Or is the studio planning to take a bath on it?

Fuck it, it's Sony, those emails pretty much show they don't know what the hell.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-13-2016 1:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's a lot of trailers like that nowadays actually.
07-13-2016 7:55 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it's been an issue for a while but I swear somehow they seem to be getting worse about that.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Ghostbusters Reboot