What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Always Sunny in Philadelphia» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-30-2016 10:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FLIP, FLIP, FLIPADELPHIA

I noticed we didn't have a thread for this so I made it happen.

What are your favorite scenes? Your favorite characters? Your favorite quotes?

It's not exactly my definite favorite (so many good scenes) but I GOT BOXES FULL OF PEPE!! always, always makes me laugh.

"Welcome to hellllllllllllll....hahahahahahaha!"

"I think I've been poisoned by my constituents!!" "Can I offer you a nice egg in this tryin' time?"

When Dennis thought he got his sister pregnant.

Frank coming out of the fuckin couch

"OOPS. I dropped my MONSTER condom for my MAGNUM DONG."

Green Man

"They can't refuse...because of the implication."

"WILD CARD, BITCHES YEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

Any time they have to knock Charlie out and put him in the trunk to cross the Philly border.

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

04-30-2016 1:01 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

we dont have an always sunny topic because every topic is potentially an always sunny topic

i'll post my favorite scenes later when i have time to think about it more and collect clips

WILDCARD BITCHES was epic

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-30-2016 1:02 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

charlie and dee wanting to eat human meat is probably my favorite moment. that and the nightman song

dee is my favorite character, followed by dennis

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-30-2016 4:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dennis Reynolds:
charlie and dee wanting to eat human meat is probably my favorite moment.

Quote:
Charlie: I've got a question for you: is it racist if we don't eat this guy?

Dee: Well, shit, Charlie. Now it is.

Charlie Kelly: I'm sorry, Dee.

[walking over to white specimen]

Charlie: The white guy over here looks better to me for some reason.

Dee: So much better, doesn't he? What is that?

Charlie: You know what it is? Generally, I don't eat dark meat.

Dee: I prefer the white meat. I always have.

Charlie: It's not that guy. It's this guy.

Dee: The problem is: I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals *and* we're racists.

Charlie: We're not, Dee. Cannibalism? Racism? Dee, that's not for us. You know? Those are the decisions that are best left to the suits in Washington. Okay? We're just here to eat some dude.

Dee: You lost me with Washington, but the rest I agree with. So let's eat a piece of this guy.

Charlie: [long, apprehensive pause] I can't do it.

Dee: No. Me neither.

Charlie: The goods news is, I guess this means we're not racist.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-30-2016 11:01 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dee is my favorite always, and the bird jokes never stop being cocks.

Troll toll is my favorite scene and gets used FAR more often than it ever should be, including once at work because whoops I reacted on instinct.

05-01-2016 5:43 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Christo:

Troll toll is my favorite scene and gets used FAR more often than it ever should be, including once at work because whoops I reacted on instinct.

Quote:
Mac: We have to be very careful how we do the RAEP scene.

Charlie: What in God’s name are you talking about? There is NO RAEP scene.

Mac: Well sure, I pay the toll troll and then I RAEP Dennis.

Charlie: NO! You do not RAEP him, you BECOME him.

Mac: What if I were to position myself behind him, and Frank can throw that blanket over us. And that way you can’t see the penetration.

Dennis: That’s right, because then the blanket will make the raping, I’m sorry- the sexing-from-behind, look more classy.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-02-2016 1:55 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh I forgot this one
Dance Off - Charlie Vs. Dennis

Quote by Alizarin:

05-02-2016 5:10 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dennis Reynolds:
that and the nightman song

MASTER OF KARATE AND FRIENDSHIP FOR EVERYONE

Quote by Alizarin:

05-02-2016 11:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"THE BARS WHERE WE BELONG, THE BARS WHERE WE FIT IN, WE CAN HIDE FROM THE WORLD AT THE BAR"

Quote by Alizarin:

05-03-2016 10:38 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mac and Charlie try to fake their deaths

"Why would you try to look like Sherlock Holmes, who are you trying to attract exactly?" "Intelligent women."

"I remember marrying Maureen Ponderosa and YOU are no Maureen Ponderosa."
"That doesn't even..."
"DIVORCE!!!!!"

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

05-03-2016 3:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Oh, I'm sorry. Well I could put the trash into a landfill where it's going to stay for millions of years, or I could burn it up, get a nice smokey smell in here and let that smoke go into the sky where it turns into stars."

"That doesn't sound right but I don't know enough about stars to dispute him"

Quote by Alizarin:

05-03-2016 4:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Making Aristotle, and everyone else on earth look like...a bitch."

"I don't know how many years on this earth I got left, I'm gonna get real weird with it."

"Oh shit there's stickers."

Quote by Alizarin:

05-03-2016 4:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Yeah, you’re a caddy. Clubs. This is a golf. Good. Yeah, OK. Well, that’s better than what I was about to..."

"Oh my god. Charlie, I might be in love with this woman...not for the right reasons, mind you."

Quote by Alizarin:

05-03-2016 5:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Where did you go to law school again?"

"I could ask you that very same.."

"I went to Harvard."

Quote by Alizarin:

05-03-2016 9:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Christo:

"It's no fun unless you fight back."

Quote by Alizarin:

05-05-2016 3:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I frequently use the MAGNUM DONG line.
05-05-2016 8:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
"Why would you try to look like Sherlock Holmes, who are you trying to attract exactly?" "Intelligent women."

"I run into a lot of hornets in my line of work.."

Quote by Alizarin:

05-09-2016 4:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"We have a variety of old liquors served in strange containers"

Quote by Alizarin:

05-09-2016 5:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Christo:
Dee is my favorite always

"I hate the bus"

Quote by Alizarin:

05-09-2016 7:00 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Mac: Well, right now it looks like you're wearing a MASK of yourself over your face.

Dennis: Not a good one, not a nice mask of myself?

Mac: Not a good one.

Dennis: Do you guys think that a normal mask of me might look good?

Mac & Dee: ......

Dennis: And if there was, would you guys wear it?

Mac: What is happening?.

Dee: I am VERY confused.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Always Sunny in Philadelphia