What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Angie Tribeca» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Angie Tribeca
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-11-2016 8:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A tv show that is cool and good. It is a lot like Police Squad!/Naked Gun if any of you recall those shows/movies.

I unfortunately forget it's on and have to watch it on demand most of the time. Anyone else watch this show?

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

06-11-2016 9:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I keep forgetting that is back on.

I saw the entire first season in one day (the network did this weird thing of marathoning it all back to back in one day when it started). And the police squad/naked gun thing is apt, there were a couple of gags they did that just immediately seemed like something from those.

...In a good way, like a spiritual successor way, cause police squad/naked gun are awesome.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-11-2016 9:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"I NEED THE ROOM!"

*Tribeca and Geils walk out of his office*

"TRIBECA, GEILS, GET IN HERE!"

*Tribeca and Geils immediately walk back in*

06-20-2016 12:49 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The fucking pharmaceutical ad on the most recent one was fantastic as shit

06-20-2016 6:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah fuck I keep forgetting its on

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-22-2016 2:03 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The On Demand for it is good.
07-01-2016 3:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe I've mentioned this. But there was an episode in the 1st season, when they were marathoning it all in the one day, and I remember this gag where Angie and Giles are on the shooting range and then it pans over and you start seeing like someone with a black powder rifle and I think a kid with a slingshot.

And that was kind of when I was like "Okay this is definitely the spiritual successor to police squad, awesome". Because I could totally see them doing that gag.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-05-2016 7:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Season 2 eps 4 and 5 were great as shit

"Okay, did everyone do a line in this scene?"

"No sir, I didn't. ...but now I did."

07-05-2016 9:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Alizarin:

07-07-2016 1:18 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The smirk ending was great.
07-07-2016 8:10 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't want to spoil things so I don't say the really good jokes

But I liked the barely-a-second gag of Uncle Sneaky's Empty Vans

07-08-2016 7:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't even NOTICE that one.
07-27-2016 10:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not gonna spoil things for Sharp (what ep did you watch up to) but the recent few eps have been top notch hilarious

07-27-2016 10:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
Not gonna spoil things for Sharp (what ep did you watch up to) but the recent few eps have been top notch hilarious

I saw all of season 1 when they marathoned the whole thing over the course of a day back when it premiered..I haven't seen season 2 yet.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-27-2017 10:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

April 10th, is the new season.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-28-2017 11:52 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh good, two weeks!
03-28-2017 6:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah somehow the last time it came up I thought I had heard may (but no that's twin peaks)

I think its cause everything (or at least...stuff I pay attention to) is all sort of back to back april and may in terms of premiering.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-08-2017 6:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ernie Hudson showed up in S2E9 and mindfucked me since he was just in Twin Peaks o__o

06-08-2017 6:30 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that was lol that he's in two shows now kinda.

(Also I'm assuming his character in twin peaks is named "Colonel Davis" as a sorta tribute to the actor who played Briggs, Don S. Davis who died in 2008)

Quote by Alizarin:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Angie Tribeca