What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Your mood today?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your mood today?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-03-2002 2:42 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, personally, I'm feeling frustrated.. I have this damn Cold that won't go away...

Anyway, what about you?

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

10-03-2002 2:47 PMKurozan is offline Send an Email to Kurozan Search for Posts by Kurozan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tired cause its 9:45 pm ( thats evening right?)
And I have to get up at 7:30 again.

Blades will bleed...
Shields will shatter...
But when the lights fade...
Will the Hero rise again?
Or will Darkness reign?

10-03-2002 3:05 PMSenka is offline Send an Email to Senka Search for Posts by Senka Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whoa! You get to get up at 7:30 A.M.?! I have to wake up at 6:30-6:40 A.M... :teary: Dead
10-03-2002 3:40 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BOUNCY.BOUNCY.BOUNCY.BOUNCY.BOUNCY.BOUNCY.BOUNCY.BOUNCY.BOUNCY.

*Edit by Freeze*

I pity da foo who stretch da screen!! (I.E, you)

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-03-2002 4:00 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ummm....lemme.....see.....Bored...... Dead
10-03-2002 5:14 PMMaboroshi Abyll is offline Send an Email to Maboroshi Abyll Homepage of Maboroshi Abyll Search for Posts by Maboroshi Abyll Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Getting better.
10-03-2002 5:57 PMVendetta is offline Send an Email to Vendetta Search for Posts by Vendetta Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Annoyed because my English teacher has been acting like a nasty bitch to me lately for some reason.
10-03-2002 6:28 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tired... work work work... boo hiss. :P
10-03-2002 6:42 PMTyler is offline Send an Email to Tyler Search for Posts by Tyler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

read the mood i'm in got it in looove get over it.

10-03-2002 7:58 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyk
You forgot me.If love or anything of the sort acualy happens to me you can shoot me five times throw me in the trash an call me magget breath.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

10-03-2002 8:28 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I feel crappy now. Why? Several things:

• I got to school almost late.
  • I have a ton of Math homework, and some Social Studies and I left my S.S. book at school.
  • I had to go to Soccer Practice in the rain.
  • I slipped a few more times then I wanted to at Soccer. I don't wear my clets anytime I don't have to becuase they hurt me feet.
  • I ran into my coach. It hurt. It still hurts after an hour and a half. I swear he has arms made of granite or something.
  • I had tacos for dinner. The only thing I hate more than tacos food wise is the schools "Chicken" Salad Sandwich, mainy beacuse they are Tuna.

I hate my life sometimes.
*drinks Root beer*
I fell a bit better now, or atleast i would if that Root Beer was real.

10-03-2002 8:37 PMTyler is offline Send an Email to Tyler Search for Posts by Tyler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ok so who's gonna shoot me an who's gonna throw me in the trash?An who is the first to call me by my new nickname magget breath?

10-03-2002 8:41 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tired...after another exciting week at College. Yawn

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

10-03-2002 8:50 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ok magget breath.

*fires Galting guns at Tyk a few times, and tosses him in a dumpster.*

MISSION...Complete?

10-03-2002 8:55 PMTyler is offline Send an Email to Tyler Search for Posts by Tyler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Weee *falls into the dumpster covered in bullet holes*
Allright score one for the crash myster.W000T thank you.W000T

10-05-2002 10:10 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Marquis Elmdor
Well, personally, I'm feeling frustrated.. I have this damn Cold that won't go away...

Anyway, what about you?

My mood: FUCKING PISSED OFF, and a mix of depression with that as well. want to know why? go to the Solace of Soul, and read the thread A bad situation.
10-05-2002 10:12 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pleased with myself actually... just finished my Iron Warrior's Warsmith... very pleased with the way it turned out. Now on to my first Aspiring Champion!
10-05-2002 11:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kickin ass..taking names.. Feeling pretty good about myself, actually. Just need to GET THAT FUCKING DRAGON DONE! >_<

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

10-05-2002 11:51 PMRodrigo Shin is offline Send an Email to Rodrigo Shin Search for Posts by Rodrigo Shin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Frustrated because I can't get a god damn sprite done correctly... also sulking and depressed because I remembered my times before the ilness.

Yeah, I am always the depressive fuck when everybody's doing fine.
10-07-2002 7:36 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am pissed off for no appearent reason. I don't no what caused it, but I think it was a kid in Gym class. I am going to beat him to death the next time I see him.

Angry

Pages (14): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Your mood today?