What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your Favorite Color» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your Favorite Color
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-14-2016 2:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have wasted time long enough to find a favorite color thread SO HERE'S ONE NOW.

My favorite color is still red. I wear mostly black all the time but red is my absolute favorite. It's the color of blood, the representation of love/passion, it's a warning, it's part of the american flag (and canadian), red is just fucking cool as hell.

What's yours, Dottle? Is there a reasoning behind it?

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

07-14-2016 2:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmmmmm....

Also probably red

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-14-2016 7:25 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
I have wasted time long enough to find a favorite color thread SO HERE'S ONE NOW.

My favorite color is still red. I wear mostly black all the time but red is my absolute favorite. It's the color of blood, the representation of love/passion, it's a warning, it's part of the american flag (and canadian), red is just fucking cool as hell.

What's yours, Dottle? Is there a reasoning behind it?

red deffo

scarlet, to be exact

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-14-2016 10:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like blue or purple!

..probably due to Mega Man.
07-14-2016 11:52 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

These approximate them.

Blue one first.

I really like muted, earthen colors, but contrast with something bright and high sat is always good.

These two go well together.

Obviously it's not one color, and they don't really have names, but there's no way I could narrow down beyond that.

I don't like to say "blue" because it makes me think of #0000FF, which is a shade I really dislike

07-15-2016 7:37 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I live for aggressive pastel nightmares and everything would look like Easter exploded if I had my way.

I'm super into Lime Green followed by a nice light blue. I use the popsicles theme here because it's my #Aesthetic

07-16-2016 1:00 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like icy, neon blue. After that, gold.

Blue is my favorite because it has a subdued beauty that isn't in your face. You need to calm down and look for it to appreciate it. It's the color of logic, serenity, mysticism, and the mind. I use the Aenir Temple theme because it has the most aesthetically pleasing colors to my eyes.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 07-16-2016 1:03 AM.

07-16-2016 7:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I still have that?!

EDIT: Oh right, because I actually had the BG image for it and it was better than Epsilon.
07-17-2016 4:02 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There was a really nice foresty green theme, too, but it's lost to the ether now

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

07-17-2016 11:33 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I used to have an icy blue theme that was perfect for me.

I don't get why you'd even delete the themes. Because the dropdown box was too tall?

Just sort of bad-practice to delete stuff willy-nilly. Should at least just archive it.

07-17-2016 12:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dennis Reynolds:
scarlet, to be exact

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"

(Sorry...scarlet..scarlett...it was too obvious)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-17-2016 1:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:

I don't get why you'd even delete the themes. Because the dropdown box was too tall?

Just sort of bad-practice to delete stuff willy-nilly. Should at least just archive it.

Whoa man we're not all weird digital archiving 'spergins here. There were too many themes and a lot of them were ugly as hell. Green Rox is going to be changed to a different green theme.

07-17-2016 1:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:

I am always on a bit of a streamline kick, and a lot of themes were really, really, REALLY bad.

Are you sure you don't mean PlanetBlue?
07-17-2016 2:45 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Arctic Chill, I believe? There were two ice themes, I don't remember which was which. Both are gone.

How does it streamline things? Why was there "too many"? Seems a bit arbitrary.

Not gonna fight about it or anything, but it really doesn't make sense. It wouldn't have affected any usability for users, or load times or requests on the server, especially since the CSS gets cached.

07-19-2016 6:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The CSS actually doesn't get cached. It gets called from the DB every page load. Check source.

Also, as I said, PlanetBlue is still around.
07-19-2016 6:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But but but but but you have not catered to my specific needs. As you obviously don't understand I have synthestia and am highly allergic to every forum theme you have. Please amend this post haste or I will start a hashtag slander campaign.

07-19-2016 6:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'VE BEEN TRIGGERED.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-19-2016 6:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's a forum theme for you Sharp, try Schattenmantel.
07-19-2016 6:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Schatten needs a new banner too. That shit is awful and we should be collectively ashamed.

07-19-2016 6:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh my god. Schat Zuk-whatever is the exact same just with a fucking gradient in the top?

Dude just fucking pick one and delete the other.

Why do they have navy backgrounds, did the image disappear that was there?

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Your Favorite Color