What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » The Crochet Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Crochet Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-18-2016 1:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE I COULD HAVE....GOD DAMMIT

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

09-18-2016 2:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Crochet content. I made this purse while I was on summer vacation. I am almost finished with a red version in a different stitch.

This is the waffle stitch and it's actually a pattern for a scarf, but I hated the way the scarf looked so I made it into a purse instead. This purse is good for women's clothing since women's clothing is severely lacking in pockets, and if you do have pockets they are not usually big enough for a cellphone.

When I was almost done with the purse I had a revelation and told X "holy shit it's a blue waffle!" and X had no idea what I was talking about.

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

09-18-2016 3:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's awesome, it's like a haversack. A small and adorbs haversack to carry supplies.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-27-2016 12:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Someone remind me to make a blanket/afghan when I am off for christmas inbetween studying for physics.

I really want to make one, or at least attempt one

10-27-2016 12:57 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I keep wanting to do a granny square pixel art one and have like 8 squares done but lawd I don't got the attention span for it.

11-13-2016 10:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

dude I am so going to do thattttttt. I got a pattern for a nice g-square blanket you assemble as you go.

I just have no idea who I would make though. I'm drawing a blank. Guess I would have to measure how big a blanket I want and shit.

11-19-2016 2:08 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was doing a boo for Justin and even those old Mario sprites were annoyingly big in theory when it's going to take like a half hour per pixel or whatever.

Also I was hoping to do some crochet gifts for coworker friends this year, buuuuuuut moving shit means I may not be settled in time to finish them so we'll see.

12-23-2016 6:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have found the pattern. Sharp's scarf starts tonight!

12-23-2016 7:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess:
Sharp's scarf starts tonight!

IT BEGINS - Barney

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-31-2016 7:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My camera is not getting an accurate color but thats aight

01-01-2017 11:09 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Augh I need to dig out my crochet stuff where ever it went in the move.

01-09-2017 3:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OK dot I admit it.

I have a crochet problem.

01-10-2017 1:13 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I found my shit the other day, now I need to find my motivation and a pattern.

01-10-2017 5:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
now I need to find my motivation

We could start yelling at you like the gunnery sergeant in full metal jacket if it helps (we're helpful)

edit: Hook faster....FASTER! *bang* FASTER! *bang*

Quote by Alizarin:

01-14-2017 1:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharpo's scarf is done.

01-21-2017 12:52 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A friend's birthday is next month. Beginning work on a little orca whale for her gift.

01-25-2017 7:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess:
Sharpo's scarf is done.

Princess has attached these images:

It arrived in the interim.

Does everybody get the reference...I didn't...but it's fantastic. (So is the scarf)

Quote by Alizarin:

01-26-2017 12:34 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't get it...
01-26-2017 12:39 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

01-26-2017 12:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FUCK!
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » The Crochet Thread