What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Berserk» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berserk
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-30-2016 1:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the hell is bleach.

Oh wait, wait is that the "the hollows are coming to suck you dry" one.

I swear to god that was an actual line in the one episode I saw, it was the dub, and my immediate thought was "Dottle HAS to know about this immediately because that's fucking unintentionally hilarious". That's literally all I remember about that show, the antagonists were called hollows and then somebody said that line.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-30-2016 1:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it's that one.
08-30-2016 1:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also I'm 90% sure why that review I kinda mocked compared it to MacBeth.

The author maybe got confused because there's a character named Puck in berserk (puck was in "a midsummernight's dream" not macbeth. I'm sure the people who made berserk intentionally were referencing that with the puck character, but yeah. And I guess berzerk is a bit of a tragedy, so it's not the worst analogy). Or this is my suspicion.

This reminds me I have to go watch the most recent episode. Because this show is pretty damned awesome and thank you hol and nec for passing this on to me.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

08-30-2016 2:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wait what does bleach have to do with berserk

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

08-30-2016 3:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is an anime right now.
08-30-2016 5:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

what

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

08-30-2016 7:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm saying it is bad!
08-30-2016 9:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
You know, after finding out what was going on in Bleach, I appreciate Berserk more.

what does this mean

08-31-2016 12:09 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm also not following, as the two seem vastly different.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-31-2016 2:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm saying I enjoy decent animu.
08-31-2016 12:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh bleach is horrible yes

08-31-2016 7:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And it made me appreciate Berserk more, yeah.
09-01-2016 10:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh shit, the next one comes out soon (or, friday). I didn't watch the last one so now I'll have two of them.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-02-2016 6:29 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

just finished episode 10

FUCK

i love this series Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-02-2016 8:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh my god oh my god i must watch this before I play tsw

09-02-2016 9:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am just loving Nina's character in the animu

Naturally, 'spergins don't understand human emotion, so alot of people at NEOGAF say they hate her

Eggy was super cute. Guts being Guts is all I need, though. I just fucking love him to death. "GRARRGH SO ANGRY IT'S THE GOD DAMNED APOSTLES FFFF---oh shit wait CASCA"

09-02-2016 9:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm Guts

09-02-2016 9:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess Pony:
i must watch this before I play tsw

I hate that crap with the golems, a lot of other people didn't seem thrilled with the modification either (then again some begged for it, so who knows)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-02-2016 10:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess Pony:
I am just loving Nina's character in the animu

Naturally, 'spergins don't understand human emotion, so alot of people at NEOGAF say they hate her

Oh, wrong nina.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-02-2016 10:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Farnese is totally a political general.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Well Casca knows how to fuckin party.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Berserk