What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Berserk» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berserk
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-02-2016 10:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess Pony:
I'm Guts

This dude is the cartoon version of Jack Bauer but instead of a handgun it's a sword.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-07-2016 3:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

this anime keeps me alive

can't wait for the stone angel

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

09-07-2016 6:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now I forget if I saw the last one, cause I had missed the one week

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-07-2016 9:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I told you to get both though. Catch up, they dont stay up forever.

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

09-07-2016 10:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh I did get 10. It just took longer to download so I forgot.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-07-2016 10:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was such a cliffhanger.

Also what's the deal with skull knight guy. Playa has a very fresh style.

And WOO. GUN ARM.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-16-2016 9:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This ep (12) was even better than the others

What the fuck, Berserk. Why are you so good?

09-17-2016 3:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Quite baller

Quote by Alizarin:

09-17-2016 8:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was SO a you quote.

09-17-2016 9:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

.. Awesome ?

Quote by Alizarin:

09-17-2016 11:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In fact when Guts said it I said to myself "...wait a second I'm positive Sharp said that exact fucking thing before :psyduck:"

09-18-2016 8:40 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If this is leading to my arm being replaced with a prosthetic cannon I'm surprisingly okay with it.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-18-2016 12:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well the hand usually still works.
09-18-2016 1:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Really depends though which hand is replaced. If it's your dominant it's going to suck.

09-29-2016 3:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can no longer survive without my Berserk every Friday....

09-29-2016 5:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I fell behind on that again. But on the bright side it just means I'll have a couple of episodes to binge in a row instead of "awww, another week?"

Quote by Alizarin:

09-29-2016 8:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not going to be coming back until 2017.

09-29-2016 8:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It had the season finale already?

Quote by Alizarin:

09-29-2016 8:26 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes sir. Season 2 in 2017.

09-29-2016 9:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if skull guy is gonna be an antagonist or something, cause in the "next time, 2017" bit at the end of the last one it seemed to show him. Or if he's kind of a greek chorus type that just is observing stuff.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

edit: WAIT. What if skull night is guts or his ghost, but from like the future of his quest, cause he only seems to show up or get involved at real critical points.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Berserk