What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Berserk» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berserk
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-15-2017 2:40 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I meant the show, though. That's still like april or whatevs?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-17-2017 4:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay I'm like convinced that Skull Knight is Guts from the future. Hol is correct.

This was explained to me, guts gets armor and....look some sorta time travel shit seems plausible when there's demons and the godhand and whatnot. And skull knight kinda shows up conveniently.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-17-2017 8:01 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay so the guys that Griffith has in that woodland, and the recruit says "But these great warriors. I thought they were dead!"

So. Like....I think I asked this when hol explained it to me. Is this sorta like in dante's inferno where figures from history are sorta trapped in there for actions.

Or in berserk terms, they made a deal with the godhand and now they are stuck? That's kinda how it was explained..

Also Griffith is basically Claudia from Silent Hill 3, he wants to remake the world in a paradise. Just through a super fucked up way, right? So he's like...a bad guy but not intentionally.

Or am I way off, I didn't read the manga

(Think of something to say....GRIFFITH IS A BIRD)

Quote by Alizarin:

05-30-2017 4:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well they're evil dudes that want to serve Griffith, really.

Every EP nix one has been excellent. Fucking excellent. Love this animu.

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

05-30-2017 7:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm behind on it I think. Maybe I'll just do like season 1 and binge the whole thing.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-30-2017 11:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah you'll forget about it which is fine

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

06-11-2017 3:44 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

guts going on a rampage was pretty badass. there's probably only 2 or 3 more episodes left though i thinkso i'm not sure what kind of closure they can give to the current story line?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-11-2017 11:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I'd have ended it at the Spirit Tree, but...
06-14-2017 8:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A beast, a monster? Heh... Don't make me laugh. I... am me. And nothing on earth... Can change me. No matter who chases me.

06-15-2017 7:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People hate this anime and I do not know why.
06-15-2017 3:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because people are trash and have garbage tastes and never should have been given a convenient vector to express this.

Why do you cling to this corrupt world?! You know that only God can save us!

Quote by Alizarin:

06-16-2017 5:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just see myself in guts so much.

He has this armor on, that is possessed in a way, by his black dog..sorta representative of depression/mental illness.

He has to use this armor in order to fight, because his body is so battered. He's in too much pain to fight. The use of the armor grays his hair some, and Skull Knight tells him repeated use will make his eyes gray...he won't be able to feel emotions.

Guts is stubborn and doesn't pay attention.

The crew are attacked by magicians. Guts keeps telling himself to keep the black dog at bay... He stays in control.

Then a huge monster shows. Guts has to use the armor again. It makes him strong but injures him further. He had no choice, he was in too much pain.

After he is released from the armor, he exclaims that Skull Knight was right.

06-30-2017 12:31 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So am I Skull Knight
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Berserk