What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Something You Have Learned Today» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Something You Have Learned Today
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-13-2016 2:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Supposedly we learn something new every day. Post what you have learned today!

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

08-13-2016 2:04 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I seem to have misplaced all that shit I grabbed at that presentation deal about the civil service examination.

So I guess I've re-learned the whole "super disorganized" thing.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-17-2016 1:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I learned I trip weird!
08-17-2016 2:24 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I learned my bff loves to lie to me, or wait...no...obfuscates...

Also this alocoholic root beer is pretty good but I didn't even get through a whole bottle and I am pretty fuggin buizzed

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

08-17-2016 8:09 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not Your Father's?

08-17-2016 2:40 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
I learned my bff loves to lie to me, or wait...no...obfuscates...

Also this alocoholic root beer is pretty good but I didn't even get through a whole bottle and I am pretty fuggin buizzed

Well, not you.

...Now, everybody else. Well why not.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-04-2016 2:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I learned that calculus is probably some sort of cosmic joke put on this earth by a literal demon

09-04-2016 2:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's pretty terrible.
09-04-2016 4:06 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Math is proof the gnostics may have been onto something with the whole "demiurge inflicting torments on the flawed material realm" jazz.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-05-2016 2:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have learned that "gooner" is a submissive male that jacks it to women and doesn't like, cum in fifteen seconds like usual, and gets off on being forced to not ejaculate...?

It's so fucking lol that it's called "gooner"

09-05-2016 2:42 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I learned that I think I hate my phones camera, and also that I seem to be fairly trigger happy when it comes to taking photos.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-05-2016 5:03 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't imagine lasting for such a short time.

Like, why bother, then?

09-05-2016 7:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There are dudes I know of that can ejaculate in less than 30 seconds and masturbate up to ten times a day.

...I don't KNOW know them.

09-05-2016 8:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's really gross.
09-05-2016 9:42 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So they're just gonna keep inventing terms for every weird kink. Because it's a "spectrum". And the people who invent these terms look down on anyone who doesn't posses those traits. Because in some insane parody of tolerance if you don't posess a weird kink that means you're retrograde.

If I ever get access to a time machine I may kill Alfred Kinsey with a knife before he can publish his work. Just straight up gut him like a trout.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-05-2016 9:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd appreciate it if you did. This is untenable.
09-05-2016 9:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But you may create a time paradox when someone worse than Kinsey arrives and therefore makes things worse by association.

09-05-2016 10:12 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess Pony:
But you may create a time paradox when someone worse than Kinsey arrives and therefore makes things worse by association.

His wife and the guy he was banging go too. Then all the "research" gets torched. No witnesses, no evidence, back in the time machine and it looks like an electrical thing or a random crime.

Nobody ever knows what went down.

And then it's off to the next adventure. There are a number of monarchs I'm not a fan of.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-06-2016 8:24 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
That's really gross.

It also sounds painful. 10 times?

09-07-2016 1:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It reminds me of how Gene Roddenberry was upset he could only have sex with three women a day.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Something You Have Learned Today