What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » How often do you fight with your SO/family» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Ready...FIGHT
Once a day/every other day 1 33.33%
Once a month 1 33.33%
Once a year 1 33.33%
Once a week 0 0.00%
We haven't fought in so long I forgot 0 0.00%
We have disputes, not angry fights 0 0.00%
Total:3 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page How often do you fight with your SO/family
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-20-2016 5:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or do you just do small fights that are resolved quickly?

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

10-20-2016 11:22 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe once a month where there's an angry exchange, but it's the kind where we just snap at each other once or twice before separating ourselves and cooling off.

Otherwise, our conflicts are mostly just one of us being agitated by something and so being snappy/cranky at everything, and so the other one of us generally keeps a more level head than usual to balance it out.

It's the days when we're all stressed out (sick, sick kids, stuff related to me being unavailable so much b/c work and school).

I tend to get more defensive when her family get pushy or antsy about us going to visit them, which is usually when we butt heads the most. I'm real tired of investing my money, time and energy into visiting them over my own family, especially when her FIL has treated me like such shit in the past. Her family seems rather entitled/presumptuous when it comes to holidays (as in, there's never even a thought that we might be visiting my family, instead).

I know money is usually a point of contention, but we haven't run into that. We're both generally spending averse except on our vices (mine's toys), because we didn't grow up with money. So, when money's been tight it's been easy for us to know that the other one isn't overspending. Most splurge purchases are generally a cooperative decision. Most of the time we want to splurge we talk each other out of it, unless we know it's something the other person really wants.

10-22-2016 7:54 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure me and BJ have ever had a legitimate fight ever. We've had some passive aggressive bullshit here and there but I don't think we've ever yelled at each other, probably because we both are very conflict avoidy to some degree but also because we're pretty beep boop and logical and will discuss shit.

Family drama is also pretty low in my immediate family. There is a little in the outer family on occasion and one half of BJ's family everyone agrees is a trainwreck to be avoided though.

10-22-2016 8:27 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Very beep boop, lol

10-22-2016 11:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am a wobot?
10-30-2016 3:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
I am a wobot?

The cylons were created by man. They evolved. They rebelled. There are many copies. AND THEY HAVE A PLAN, A=HEH.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-14-2017 12:13 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Plan: Eat, sleep.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » How often do you fight with your SO/family