What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Nintendo is Making a Tablet» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nintendo is Making a Tablet
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-20-2016 5:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nintendo Switch™ - Official Site - Nintendo's New Video Game System

lol

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

10-20-2016 6:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...who would want it?
10-20-2016 6:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

White males with annoying children who want to go outside and stuff UGH FINE daddy will come as long as he can take his portable Midna tits.

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

10-20-2016 11:34 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You saw that and thought that no one would want it?

They've got a lot going their way:

- Taking the best part of their Wii U controller, the screen, and keeping it but making it optional
- Making their console games portable
- Console games with access to major titles, like the LoZ game in the ad
- Catridges instead of discs -- reduced load times, and easier transportability
- Continued support for local multiplayer, one of Nintendo's major successes
- The uniqueness factor, people getting it just because it does something new (switching)
- It has boosted specs

Nintendo is the only surviving name in handheld, and they've put some of that expertise into this console after the Wii U sunk.

I'm interested to see how the docking station works. If works like the Surface Book keyboards with extra processing power and specs, or if it's just for docking/charging.

10-21-2016 10:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The marketing slogan is just "That oughta hold the little SOBs" because otherwise the kids just gonna run their damn mouth about pokemon pokemon go because nintendo will just cram something in there requiring the tablet.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-25-2016 10:37 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm in no way sold, but with the list of third party supporters I'm sure something will come out that will make me get one eventually.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Nintendo is Making a Tablet