What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » How do you create characters?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How do you create characters?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-02-2016 9:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll ask X to up the limit

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

12-02-2016 9:42 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That'd be nice! If I weren't being lazy I could've just used Imgur, too.

12-03-2016 10:07 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess:
I'll ask X to up the limit

Oh, sure. 10 MB now.
12-03-2016 11:20 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Non-survival fallout char cause I finally wanted to see the dlc landmasses (yes, far harbor does look like something out of lovecraft or irradiated silent hill..once you go into that fog bank your geiger counter starts going kinda cray..I was trying to crane it so that steeple would be in the background, doesn't show the face as much)

Unfortunately on survival it's hard to do screenshots because it locks you out of the console...even for adjusting the camera Whatever

Bonus, yeah this isn't a "character" but since the settlements are customizable by nature and we're showing off our stylin' customized stuff...almost a pity raiders never seem to get up to sanctuary (there's some mutants that spawn but by then they're pretty much insta-killed by my nearby tower at the gas station which is also where all my npcs are chilling when not being used.)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-03-2016 1:09 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ha, she's super creepy! What a theme!

12-03-2016 3:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have a more clear version without positioning the camera

I lol at the "sarcastic" option with the female sole survivor, far harbor has one when you get the boat thats like
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I looked it up and the male version just doesn't have the sort of mocking tone as much.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-03-2016 3:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Garrus Vakarian:
i'll keep that in mind when i eventually play it. i made a black guy i named bautista, somehow my rosarch answers made me better in melee than shooting

Oh one more thing with those.

Dead Money: Well, you're stripped of all your gear anyway. When you get to it there will be a room for storage and stuff..or I think it's returned there anyways. And you can't go back to those maps so take anything you want the first time.

Honest Hearts: Only take what you think you'll really need, because you can't leave until you finish, then you can never return.

Old World Blues: You at least get a sort of house for storage. That you can go back to.

Lonseome Road: I think you can just come and go as you please.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-05-2016 4:00 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i like the cowboy/western theme you got going on with her

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

12-05-2016 4:04 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

which dragon priest mask is that? they look pretty cool and i put one on my follower/wife, but i couldnt put one on my character because i felt it hid him looking like a tiger too much

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

12-05-2016 8:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i like the cowboy/western theme you got going on with her

Yeah I had forgotten the militia hat and the one ratty dress looked like post-apocalyptic gunslinger which fits with the pistol skill being maxed.

Too bad hard mode is pretty much just "bullet sponge" and survival is almost too much (and cant be activated on this one)

I know there's difficulty mods that sorta strike a balance..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-05-2016 9:05 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

which dragon priest mask is that? they look pretty cool and i put one on my follower/wife, but i couldnt put one on my character because i felt it hid him looking like a tiger too much

Krosis with texture mod.

12-12-2016 5:01 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh yeah i have that mask. does the mod specifically to make it match dark brotherhood gear? it looks so different from the base texture

also, more images. first of bonaparte, he now has falmer heavy armor and a daedric greatsword. i haven't tested out the daedric sword but he was super over powered with the glass greatsword i had and this one is stronger.

also necro from xenoverse 2. i barely play this game because i like skyrim more, but i did start with him. hollow and x will be familiar with him because hes a very old character i made as a teenager

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

12-12-2016 5:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
oh yeah i have that mask. does the mod specifically to make it match dark brotherhood gear? it looks so different from the base texture

I used the dragon masks with the dark brotherhood outfit and it seemed fine. But, caveat, I wasn't using the mod ed is.

Speaking of helmets or masks I'm kinda lol'ing at the lobster trap helmet from the dlc in fallout 4.

They messed up a little bit with the armor in fallout 4 which is why I'm using a mod (ballistic weave was finnicky, and there's another mod that lets you wear armor on outfits that inexplicably doesn't allow wearing armor parts...yeah that was an issue with the game, it was like half "do whatever" and half "wait, except that")

A lobster trap rigged up in the apocalypse as a helmet. That's such a fallout thing.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-12-2016 7:06 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know if the color scheme match was intentional or not.

I'm using this mod:

Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

I tried another mod, but it did this:

Which doesn't suit my theme.

12-12-2016 7:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that seems kinda meh

Quote by Alizarin:

12-12-2016 7:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh and the screenshot is probably about something people liked in fallout 3. Dr. Madison Li being a character in that.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Quote by Alizarin:

12-12-2016 11:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also the upgraded handgun in fallout 4 is zany. "Trigger warning"...it's my favorite. Just decapitates people frequently.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-12-2016 11:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also the upgraded handgun in fallout 4 is zany. "Trigger warning"...it's my favorite. Just decapitates people frequently.

Not the laser pistol that was in the pic, I just did that because I thought it looked better.

The best, if you do a handgun using character, is "the deliverer" modded slightly. Pair that with Kelogg's Pistol as a backup one, and make your skills about handguns and action points you can get more critical shots. Or that combo seems to work.

The deliverer is just crazy fast in vats and has bonuses. Hence why I put a bigger magazine onto it, dropped the silencer, and generally made it higher damage, and named it trigger warning. And paired with Kelogg's .44 magnum that refills your action points on a critical hit you can just blast away with both of them.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-13-2016 9:48 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote is not edit

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

12-14-2016 12:12 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had a lot of fun making characters in Xenoverse 2 with punny DB names:

Saiyans: Vanilla, Beet

Buu: Mallow

Human: Lavender (I dunno, she was purple)

Freeza-man: Tornado

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 12-14-2016 12:14 PM.

Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » How do you create characters?