What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » How do you create characters?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How do you create characters?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-21-2017 7:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
...why am I both an adult and a child in this game?

Alabastard has attached this image:

Doppelgangers of doppelgangers

This is some inception level shit.

Who's the lady in the bomber jacket with the corporal stripes that keeps showing up, what even is going on here.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-21-2017 8:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's xs daughter.

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

02-17-2018 4:29 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jesus Herrera

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-19-2018 1:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or Fidel Castro?

02-20-2018 11:59 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Looks like Justin Trudeau
02-21-2018 8:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Unless Trudeau got a makeover I don't get it

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-23-2018 12:24 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My guy in "the division" has john lennon glasses. Because all you need is love...and ducking for cover...and deploying a sentry gun...and being part of a covert paramilitary homeland security force that is only activated after a total emergency like a mass biological attack that collapses everything in a major city. Deepest dank state.

(The gas mask thing is unintentional, you automatically have it on or take it off depending on if you're in a "contaminated area" and I took the screenshot while skulking through the major one)

Quote by Alizarin:

03-26-2018 7:14 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Made this girl in Final Fantasy XV's multiplayer mode. Thought she looked cool.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

04-01-2018 2:17 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

my arisen

I need to get her a cooler circlet or witches hat

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

04-10-2018 12:27 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Capcom puts copyright notices on screenshots?

Quote by Alizarin:

05-21-2018 1:55 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i may have inadvertently made satanic geraldo rivera or however the fuck you spell his name in New Vegas

also any non-caucasian character i make in this game lately has weird lips and i don't know why
05-21-2018 3:59 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

New Vegas is kinda infamous for having weird bugs.

If its your first playthrough then boy are you in for a treat. It's probably my favorite aside from fallout 2. Some of the writers from 2 did the writing in new vegas so that probably explains it..

(I know everybody says "new vegas was the best". I'm being genuine and not just doing the gimmick fallout fan thing. I liked all of them, except that brotherhood of steel one they made for the playstation 2. I never played that, and we're not talking about judy brotherhood of steel.)

Quote by Alizarin:

05-21-2018 3:09 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, I've played new vegas so damn much but only finished it once on NCR route because it's the shortest.

EDITE: Recently someone bought me Black Desert Online. This is what I've done so far.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 05-28-2018 2:45 AM.

06-30-2018 9:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have no idea where the pics of my bdo character went but here's one of them

06-30-2018 7:14 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BDO is only good for the CC.

But I probably spent at least 10 hours on it lol

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

07-01-2018 3:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bonesy:
Oh, I've played new vegas so damn much but only finished it once on NCR route because it's the shortest.

EDITE: Recently someone bought me Black Desert Online. This is what I've done so far.

I only did NCR and not the others because I got like distracted from my Caesars legion playthrough (where my character looked like marceline from adventure time because fuck it why not) and it was on my old computer.

Did you get hit with that bug when...I think it's when President Kimball comes to the dam and apparently this can just lock you off permanently. I remember warning nec about that when he played it on console, cause on pc you can reset the quest flags or something.

Also I should log into BDO again sometime, I forget what my dude even is..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-04-2018 6:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Your dude looks like a kenshin ripoff

11-24-2018 12:59 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

will be happy when i can get armor that is significantly less edgelord-y

(guild wars 2)
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » How do you create characters?