What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Twin Peaks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Twin Peaks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-21-2016 9:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

On Dec. 26th they are airing the original on Showtime.

It's preamble to the new stuff coming "sometime" 2017

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

11-21-2016 10:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

AWWWW SNAP.

I was about to go rewatch it anyway (my memories of season 2 are hazy) but that's more convenient than going on youtube and seeing if that person who uploaded it once had the hammer dropped on them.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-22-2016 9:07 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is it remastered in HD? (I'd like hd copies of it Ninja! )

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-23-2016 1:27 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently it'll be on their streaming/on demand specifically.

I couldn't find if its a HD remaster or not though.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-25-2017 7:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

May 21st

Funko to release Twin Peaks Pops, action figures

The Laura Palmer one I lol'd at. The Cooper one is adorbs...or they all are.

RIP log lady

Quote by Alizarin:

01-25-2017 9:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But Elizabeth Warren's still alive

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

01-25-2017 9:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At this point I'd probably trade her so we could have log lady back in the new season.

Sorry Masachusetts...except not really, because screw traitors.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-26-2017 12:33 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jesus Christ the Warren joke

Fuck off with that

That was good
01-26-2017 12:34 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hurt yourself laughing eh?!

01-26-2017 2:41 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
Jesus Christ the Warren joke

Fuck off with that

That was good

You'll never unsee this

No seriousky. I forget where I first heard someone point out the log lady/warren thing. But now it's just there forever.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-26-2017 2:41 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I said that exact thing to Hol. It's unbelievable.
01-26-2017 3:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whenever I see her say anything I keep hoping the reporter will go "Her log was unavailable for comment"

Quote by Alizarin:

01-26-2017 7:48 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And we mean the one in her pants?

Dohoho.
02-01-2017 9:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

‘Twins Peaks’ Prequel ‘Fire Walk With Me’ To Hit Showtime Before Series’ Return | Deadline

Most of us are already familiar with this and have opinions about it. Pro or con, I haven't watched it in a while. But if anybody isn't into the whole twin peaks stuff...

...."Fire Walk With Me" is basically an odd quasi-prequel (I think, remember what we're talking about here). I dunno how else to totally describe it, since it's the last days of the victim that starts the series.

Speculate as you will why this would be aired before the premier. Which may take place way after the events of the investigation and events of the show.

Or they're just airing it because shotime got the rights to it and there's a very simple answer. But it's twin peaks and Lynch, hypothesizing shit is part of the fun.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-16-2017 3:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

@showtime • Instagram photos and videos

Goddamn you Kyle MacLachlan I can't TAKE THIS WAITING ANYMORE!!! You foul tempt...er..??

03-16-2017 4:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But is it the full Fire Walk with Me at like 3 hours?
03-16-2017 9:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think it's the normal running time but I'm not sure

Quote by Alizarin:

05-05-2017 1:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

May 21st

2 MORE WEEKS. THE OWLS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-05-2017 8:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh god i have been waiting so long for this i am so excited i am going to be doing my weird "crying with excitement" thing when i watch it

05-05-2017 8:28 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought that said "crying with excrement" and then had to reread the whole thing

Pages (22): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Twin Peaks