What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Twin Peaks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Twin Peaks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-05-2017 8:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still have control of my bowels, for now

X: I can draw a better swastika than that. It's just a bunch of straight lines!

05-05-2017 8:34 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, I guess that's a plus.

05-06-2017 12:19 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did you have the same backwards talking dream with the flaming cards?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-06-2017 12:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

God almighty my hype for Twin Peaks is stratospheric.
05-06-2017 12:26 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I grew up watching this kinda, we had the soundtrack on cassette tape and I'd listen to it in the car on a tape player.

I can't wait. That show sorta primed me early on for liking x-files and other lynch movies and silent hill probably.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-06-2017 12:37 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The show that embiggened weirdened Sharp.

05-06-2017 12:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"BRILLIANT....I have absolutely no idea whats going on."

Quote by Alizarin:

05-11-2017 4:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Forum announcement: Hol will not be able to watch this for a while.

If you see it first, you are to say nothing to spoil it. Severe repercussions will result if this is violated.

You are now under an oath of silence if you get shotime or know people who get shotime. A total blackout has been declared until such time as it is lifted.

Under the emergency powers of the Civil Defense The Order New California Republic Illuminati Our sponsors, the Nightosphere HZD forum, thank you for your mandatory compliance.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-11-2017 4:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

TWIN PEEEEEAKS.
05-11-2017 4:47 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
TWINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PEEEEEAKKKKKKS.

fixed

05-11-2017 4:50 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That gum we like is definitely coming back in style.

KCOR S'TEL

Quote by Alizarin:

05-18-2017 11:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sunday SUNDAY SUNDAAAAAYYYYY

REMEMBER: nobody post any spoilers if you watch it sunday, because hol is waiting to see it.

You will go to the black lodge if you post spoilers.

(No really, I will ban you. Yes I can.)

Quote by Alizarin:

05-18-2017 11:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"But when can we talk about it on here?"

You will be told. Probably because hol will react to it.

Until then, much like laura palmers corpse, your mouth is wrapped in plastic and silent.

Alright, that was dark. Allowable things are exclamations of joy or vague statements like "it was great!" or "I didn't get it!". But other than that...NO. DETAILS.

In fact no, everybody just shut up if we watch it until hol has seen it.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-20-2017 10:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How to Watch the 'Twin Peaks' Revival

Quote:
Right after the Twin Peaks two-part premiere on Sunday, May 21, at 9 p.m. ET, the third and fourth episodes will be made available to stream on Showtime Anytime and Showtime on Demand. The latter two installments won’t air on live TV until the following Sunday, May 28, at 9 p.m. ET, followed by single episodes thereafter.

Well I for one am not using the on demand thing. I will wait a week.

This is sort of an event, and I wanna experience it like it would have been experienced back in 1990 when the show first was on...and oh yes I do vaguely remember it, it's one of the earliest things I remember watching on tv. Where yeah, you had to wait, and it gave you time to be all like "So what was the deal with (whatever)".

This is the type of shit where you wanna drink it in, and let it percolate. And hopefully there isn't a fish in the percolator.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-21-2017 3:56 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In b4 season 3

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Quote by Alizarin:

05-23-2017 4:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

05-23-2017 9:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was so close to posting that when I saw it the other day

Quote by Alizarin:

05-23-2017 9:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Once Nec watches it I'm flooding this thread with gifs

05-24-2017 12:57 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like how it's gonna be us every week with .gifs and "wait what's going on"

And then the people who don't watch it will read this and be really confused. So it'll be some kind of confusion osmosis.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-24-2017 7:16 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They won't read it

Pages (22): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Twin Peaks