What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Gatorade/Powerade» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatorade/Powerade
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-27-2016 4:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's all the same shit.

What color(s) do you drink?

I drink blue, green, and rarely red Gatorade

I like the white cherry Powerade, but I also like blue.

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

11-27-2016 5:03 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I used to drink Powerade Zero all the time, everything but red and blue. Then they changed the flavors to be "better" but I think they're super gross.

So now I'll do Gatorade, but very rarely because it's so sugary.

Arctic Blitz, Icy Charge & Glacier Freeze are yummy fake blue-ish flavors. I also like Citrus Cooler.

I tried the Cucumber Melon one and it smells like dirty cucumber peels and tastes like cucumber peel + melon. Probably won't get it again.

11-27-2016 5:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The limon pepino one that the internet raved about?

Yeah it's not that great.

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

11-27-2016 5:26 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

White cherry is good. There was a pineapple melon one or something like that that was good too. But usually red. Ninja!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-27-2016 5:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I always try weird flavors when I see them.

11-27-2016 7:02 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I tend to like citrus stuff and made up flavors in general. Fake flavors are a let down. Clearly doesn't taste grape (it's purple. The flavor is purple), or strawberry, etc.

The purely artificial stuff taste good, no mental expectations holding me back.

12-02-2016 9:51 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love purple drink, don't be hatin' bro.

Ironically what I hate the most IS the artificial stuff because I have no clue da fuk I'm about to taste since I've never tasted a "Arctic Orgasm" or whatever so I'm gambling that whatever it tastes like is ok and I'd usually rather just get a flavor I know I'll like than grab something new and be let down.

I have the same issue with anything scented for "men" like why is everything named after an animal or something weird.

12-02-2016 10:17 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh my god I want to drink Arctic Orgasm

12-02-2016 11:31 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I feel like you must have already.

Arctic => White => X???

12-02-2016 11:46 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So I guess Arctic Orgasm must taste like salt, nothing, or like motor oil, depending

12-02-2016 5:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Arctic orgasm sounds like a (probably awful) mixed drink

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-02-2016 5:59 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All mixed drinks are pretty awful.

Except that Dirty Rail thing, that was really fuckin good

12-02-2016 9:14 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I haven't had much for mixes. Just Rum & Coke and Long Island Iced Tea.

12-02-2016 9:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't even consider those mixed drinks for some reason I guess cause they're staples. I think of mixed drinks like those horrid blue things you see at bars, or shit with a "witty" name like Sex on the Beach

12-02-2016 9:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, like (blank) and tonic or soctch and soda or rum and cokes and such don't really seem like "mixed drinks". That's just booze with a mixer.

The ones where it's a bunch of stuff in some concoction with a dumb name, yeah.

Like to me a screwdriver isn't a mixed drink, cause it's just vodka and orange juice. Simple, direct, not weird or oddly named.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-02-2016 9:34 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The one time I went to a bar they had a list of all these mixed drinks that were on special. I was meeting people and got their early, and spent the whole time Googling WTF those drinks were. I ordered a hard cider while I waited and ended up with the LI once they got there, since they'd suggested it.

12-02-2016 9:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hard Cider is neat. Did you get that "woodchuck" kind?

I think I have a t-shirt of that somewhere

Quote by Alizarin:

12-02-2016 9:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just tried the Dirty Rail cause it sounded like something Sharp/Alec and I would make

Essentially just throw like 5 different types of alcohol together and mask it with something that tastes good

12-02-2016 9:44 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Hard Cider is neat. Did you get that "woodchuck" kind?

I think I have a t-shirt of that somewhere

No, just some Redd's. I've had that and Strongbow, and then one other kind I can't remember.

12-02-2016 9:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Redd's is ok.

Woodchuck might be a regional thing, or I'm confusing it with an actual regional one I never had, it's somewhat pricey so I don't buy it much.

How is Strongbow, I've never had that.

I never like the other apple flavors, like the sweet apple or the...well I don't know apples really, just the normal base-line cider. So I don't wanna come off as some connoisseur.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Gatorade/Powerade