What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Final Fantasy...15, is it?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Final Fantasy...15, is it?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-02-2016 4:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I just wanted to post this image. I will never play this game.

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

12-02-2016 4:50 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BJ is super feeling it, but he's pure FF trash so his opinion is questionable. It seems ok though from what I've watched.

12-02-2016 5:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't tell what the hell its, like, about aside from there's four or five dudes in a convertible.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-02-2016 5:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's all I know of it too. So I pass.

12-02-2016 6:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also one of the guys has a giant sword and isn't named Guts. Who is the only person allowed to have a sword like that.

(Or the courier from new vegas with the bumper sword, and that's less a sword and more a macguyvered up car bumper...but that's it)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-02-2016 9:32 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is that normal gameplay graphics?

I wonder what combat looks like.

12-03-2016 8:29 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Real time combat with fairly decent from what I can see AI allies that you can command to a small degree. Main character can teleport to dodge and attack to some degree which makes things fairly speedy and despite being an RPG, skill/planning seems to make as much of a difference as pure stats/levels.

Edit: I'm suddenly aware you probably meant graphically looks like not mechanically.

12-03-2016 1:05 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually, both. I actually saw a commercial for it last night, and it looked like real-time, which surprised me.

Sometimes those cut-scene/walking about graphics are different quality than the combat scene ones.

The game certainly looks detailed and pretty.

12-03-2016 7:05 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There is the option to do a more turn based battle system as well but the default is the action version. And since battles happen on the exploration field not sure what the deal with the quality difference is.

12-03-2016 8:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It'll come out on PC in a year or so.
12-04-2016 1:35 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'll get this game eventually but right now i'm playing skyrim so no rush

also its no mass effect

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

12-06-2016 7:35 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BJ is near the end of the game now and it gets really weird in a bad way. Like it's painful to watch right now. Weird decisions were made for the final chapters.

12-06-2016 7:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh man put it in spoiler tags I wanna know

12-06-2016 8:00 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

12-06-2016 8:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who the fuck had that idea. Like, seriousky

12-06-2016 10:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh my god, forced stealth is still a thing

Quote by Alizarin:

12-09-2016 12:22 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently they are doing an update soon to alleviate some of that stuff since so many people hated it I guess.

12-09-2016 12:25 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll play this once it gets on PC since I have zero shame.
12-09-2016 12:39 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'l play it eventually too, i actually did play ff xiii and didnt think it was anywhere near as bad as the hate it got and ff xii is one of my favorite games

but im not looking forward to it like i used to with ff

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

12-09-2016 12:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FF9 is on PC too. Can remove so much BS now.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Final Fantasy...15, is it?