What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Cubicle Quest» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cubicle Quest
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-25-2016 1:01 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A game where you play as Sharp after getting his first job (which he hates) and getting cut off by mom.

Try and pay his bills!

Battle deadly foes like the Fear of Intimacy, the Late Fee, and the Bad Influence!

Maybe marry him off!

Save 90% on Cubicle Quest on Steam
12-25-2016 2:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How can he defeat his fears though, they have so much hp

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

12-25-2016 2:15 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So did Lavos. And he regenerated with those damn helpers.

Took his ass down, though.

12-25-2016 11:34 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lemme guess, this winds up with the "in water" ending..

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-25-2016 11:35 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah man we're getting you married and like museum director

12-25-2016 11:46 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh god the main character has like raggedy darkish hair and blue eyes apparently. Eerie.

This needs to be a lets play or something, I kinda lol'd.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-25-2016 11:50 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And we had him look in the mirror and he said "I look awful"

Its you

12-25-2016 12:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that seems about right.

Do...do I get royalties from this somehow.

edit: Oh wow it's marked down to 50 cents.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-25-2016 12:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah Xmas sale.

I laughed so hard I cried within the first minute x started it up. I was actually crying on xs arm screaming with laughter.

12-25-2016 1:15 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh god this sounds bonkers.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-25-2016 2:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Princess:
Yeah Xmas sale.

I laughed so hard I cried within the first minute x started it up. I was actually crying on xs arm screaming with laughter.

It's amazing what witty writing can do.
12-25-2016 2:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well it also was extremely Sharp so it made me laugh even harder

12-25-2016 2:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is almost like that simpsons episode where Homer finds the "Mr. Sparkle" box.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-25-2016 3:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X only named him Alex cause of the dark hair and blue eyes, too. So the coincidences kept coming

12-25-2016 3:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I watched the trailer and lol'd. I may buy it if its like 50 cents.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-25-2016 3:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It is 49 cents

12-26-2016 1:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Presented without comment.
12-26-2016 3:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is....amazing and also sort of creepy.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-26-2016 9:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So we defeated Sharp's Brain (it was calling him a moron) as the first boss of Mind Tower. Then someone asks what he's trying to do...
12-26-2016 9:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Boss arena. No boss. Chest. Sharp attempts to open chest.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Cubicle Quest