What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Red Letter Median» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Red Letter Median
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-27-2017 7:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(Also yeah it's probably best this was made it's own thread considering I'm like constantly referencing this shit to an annoying extent)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-27-2017 9:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:
We are living in an age where some black activists earnestly call for segregation.

Because it worked so well back in the 1800s

Frederick Douglass' ghost is probably wanting to sock some motherfuckers if we're going back to, like, the Liberia shit.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-28-2017 8:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"YOU DUMB, FAT, SKINNY FUCKS"

(That was about a vidjya game review tho, they have people who talk about the vidjyas sometimes.)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-18-2017 3:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol they dropped an always sunny reference in the 're:view' about starship troopers.

As usual one of them brings up Star Trek, specifically Arena...(the gorn one)..and after using the phrase "kirk and the gang" theres a fake always sunny title card reading "The gang goes to a Federation planet where everyone's been murdered"

Quote by Alizarin:

03-12-2017 9:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:

03-23-2017 10:17 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So the guys that made the "who killed captain alex" ("EVERYBODY IN UGANDA KNOWS KUNG-FU!") movie in uganda referenced a movie that the RLM guys made called "space cop"..I haven't seen it, much as I like RLM.

Ello, Wisconsin!

It'd be fantastic if the guy who directed the wakaliwood stuff was filming something with them for a cameo in one of their things.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-27-2017 5:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm a little surprised, they seemed surprisingly ambivalent about the power rangers movie. Or not necessarily surprised, their reputation for total cynicism is a bit of gag.

Life seemed..I kinda guessed this from the trailer which is why I didn't bother (a serviceable lower-rent "alien" basically)

Of course then it led into a much better bit
Spoiler (click to show/hide):
because mostly they seemed just really amused by the entire concept somebody would make a "CHiPs" movie.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-30-2017 12:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Nerd Crew Episode 3: Justice League and Star Wars news!

"And while the footage was very difficult to see. Dour, depressing, dark, uninspired, monochromatic, and sickening. It was one of the best trailers I've ever seen in my whole life."

"Well speaking of the song come together, me personally, I love the rolling stones" Laughing Out Loud

"Did the check clear? Do I like it?"

Quote by Alizarin:

04-17-2017 11:56 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Curse of the Worst

Also of course there's a new "nerd crew" parody thing about the last jedi but I haven't gotten to it yet

edit: Okay it's hilarious how they close with an ominous "is wilford brimley next" joke (since it's how everybody they mention seems to die shortly thereafter), since apropos of pretty much nothing I also was just saying "I think wilford brimley's still alive" the other day.

EDIT: NERD COFFIN

Quote by Alizarin:

04-17-2017 5:15 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You can use the Nerd Coffin to store your ugly funco POP figures before that fad ends. VERY COOL.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-18-2017 9:55 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"You'll have all of eternity to watch them"

omg

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

04-18-2017 11:36 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"So if you die right now, while you're in your coffin you'll get to watch the avengers infinity war movie and find out what happens when they team up to defeat a purple space tyrant. And you'll also get to watch the justice league film and find out what happens when they all team up together to defeat a purple space tyrant."

"...What value!"

"VERY COOOOOOOL"

"The movies will have commercials in them, but I guess that's okay."

Quote by Alizarin:

04-18-2017 10:15 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Best of the Worst: Wheel of the Worst #5

Okay so I was trying to remember which one this was from while talking to hol and x. It's like at 26:30 in the video.

What's great about this one is watching the dawning realization that the random asian videotape is a weird cult propaganda thing.

And the group that made it is..like legit a cult apparently...dee, daa daa daa dee, SOS. Oh shit that song...Well it kinda teaches you morse code at least.

Here's the full "SOS" music video, and it's fantastic (it starts off like some asian pop song, and then it's about..computers and machines are evil? Something? Oh also didn't the talking heads do the robot looking people in one of their music videos..did they get the idea from there?)

Quote by Alizarin:

04-19-2017 11:42 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of the wheel of the worst, they actually destroyed the prop accidentally in the latest one Laughing Out Loud

Also yeah I didn't realize but I think the one guy Rich Evans is like their set designer for all the stuff like that/'the nerd crew' set, etc.

Quote:
"[speaking of a clown on a vhs cover] It looks like a john wayne gacy painting.."

"..Welcome to our comedy video."

Quote by Alizarin:

04-19-2017 5:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Best of the Worst: Wheel of the Worst #14

This is valid, cause hol is doing a class about invertebrates.

One of the videos (not the clown one) is about worms. People singing about worms reproducing.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-19-2017 10:24 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:

04-28-2017 2:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Mist - re:View

This seems particularly pertinent to dottle since...if I recall correctly, the mist is generally well liked around these parts?

Quote by Alizarin:

04-28-2017 5:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I fucking love that movie you bitch. Fight me

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

04-28-2017 9:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thats why I linked it.

And they reference the remake of the blob, which I know is also liked by dottle. I did not know that the director of "the mist" wrote that. You learn something in the first two minutes.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-28-2017 10:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its funny when this happened right after you mentioned fallout the other day. Because the whole concept of people from different backgrounds or ideologies which is "the mist" is vault 15.

The mist is more a character study of people just tossed together randomly through circumstance.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (15): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Red Letter Median