What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Maeda pestered me to make a chatroom» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Maeda pestered me to make a chatroom
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-17-2017 5:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Discord

Here it is.

It has voice chat!
02-17-2017 8:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lmao I can't wait for this shit

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

02-17-2017 8:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now we need mics, OH LAWD
02-17-2017 10:14 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have joined. I will neglect it with all the other servers I have I'm sure.

02-17-2017 10:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We will poke you lots
02-18-2017 12:16 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have a mic lying around actually, but if it's anything like the old-ass language program it came with I'm betting its not gonna work

edit: Come to think of it...yeah I think only x and hol have ever heard my voice

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-18-2017 4:46 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So far we've established

-We are become death and be blowin' up davey's phone

-In a chat of people talking about techie stuff, action figures, and with a self professed koreaboo I am possibly the nerdiest for actually declaring my crazy fixation on history stuff as a major

-Many of us have microphones

Yup. It's the IRC all over again (that's a good thing)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-18-2017 11:53 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol, we have mics but no one is using them

like you're all afraid we'll hear your voices

02-19-2017 1:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dunno how this would work with my phone

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

02-19-2017 3:41 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:

I'm gonna sound...probably exactly how you expect.

If one of us begins singing randomly, hol has a lovely voice.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-19-2017 10:04 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:

I hate my voice and am awkward in voice chat.

02-19-2017 10:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No pressure to voice chat.

X can't do it anyways, can't hear well enough.

02-20-2017 12:04 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
Quote by Edger:

I hate my voice and am awkward in voice chat.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-20-2017 12:04 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I also don't own a mic

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-20-2017 12:05 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also ironically Davus is the only one here I ever voice chatted with over a game, even if it was very briefly when we tried to do share play on PS4 and it didn't work.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

02-20-2017 1:04 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

God I could not imagine what SF5 would be like.
02-20-2017 1:36 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Freeze:
Also ironically Davus is the only one here I ever voice chatted with over a game, even if it was very briefly when we tried to do share play on PS4 and it didn't work.

I rock.

Also if both connections are solid shareplay works well enough for fightan'

Or are you referring to voicechat with it? In which case brace for Karin Ohohoho whenever she critical arts.

02-20-2017 8:57 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I did voice chat in D3 with sowe clan members finally a couple weeks ago. Was definitely more fun in that situ. It's too hard to type while the action is happening.

Seems like it's one of those things where it's just better when everyone is doing the same thing. Like watching the same show or playing the same game, I dunno.

02-20-2017 1:18 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was gonna say "oh we could all live-react to new twin peaks" but my computer would be in the other part of the house from the tv airing it.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-20-2017 3:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bitch I can just call you on the phone for that

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Maeda pestered me to make a chatroom