What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Art Apps» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Art Apps
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-14-2017 11:30 PMGeneral Idiot is offline Send an Email to General Idiot Search for Posts by General Idiot Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So, you are the type of person who really loves Art Apps and you want to have your very own art collection, but you do not know how to actually make this dream come true, right? Well, it would really be good to get an art consultant for this situation.
03-15-2017 12:11 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My my my, what an interesting bot...fake email, birthdate, went through the registration process and posted a thread.

Well isn't this exciting and new. X is gonna be having fun with the countermeasures.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-15-2017 12:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ugh. I really have to figure out a way to stop these.
03-15-2017 1:56 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty much just white-list registrations.

They get around the human-tests, captchas and stuff, but actually having people go and mass register on places and then those accounts post the spam.

Otherwise, implement one of those stronger captchas, like the "Select all the images that are/n't this:" ones.

03-15-2017 2:34 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not closing this or deleting it. I wanna watch the dissection, hell I want everybody to be an audience. Let's see how we make the sausage of keeping bots out.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-15-2017 2:38 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
Pretty much just white-list registrations.

They get around the human-tests, captchas

Quote by Alizarin:

03-15-2017 11:20 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X doesn't want something that's hard to get through or annoying is the problem

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

03-15-2017 11:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Plus the bots rarely show anyhow.
03-15-2017 8:14 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But... who else are you expecting to visit that's not already registered and couldn't handle a captcha during registration?

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Art Apps