What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » The Legion Invades» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Legion Invades
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-26-2017 12:51 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wtf

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-26-2017 1:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Press reload. I was testing things.
03-26-2017 1:49 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

None of the buttons work now.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 03-26-2017 1:50 PM.

03-26-2017 1:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...what?

What the hell browser are you using? Copy and paste the thread address, it should be https.
03-26-2017 2:07 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Chrome.

What a Weird World We Live In | Goblins HATE fire! | The Legion Invades

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 03-26-2017 2:07 PM.

03-26-2017 2:37 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
The Legion Invades

All NCR personnel establish a perimeter around Hoover Dam.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-26-2017 7:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Chrome eh?

Let me see...
03-26-2017 8:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Chrome here

Working a-ok

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

03-26-2017 8:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Freeze needs to just reload I imagine.
03-26-2017 9:00 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

His theme might be using different image paths, still on http and not loading.

Some browser extensions will block non https resources, to prevent mixed content.

03-26-2017 9:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's impossible, I am on his theme.
03-26-2017 9:53 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For some reason that reads like Engrish to me, lol

03-26-2017 10:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

status....

clitical

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

03-26-2017 10:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's weird how the site loads faster now. I don't get it.
03-26-2017 10:15 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How do I reload? Unless you mean reload page. It's doing it on every page consistently on all themes.

I done broke the forum

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

03-26-2017 10:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Clearly.

Copy the image's URL here
03-26-2017 10:41 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Like this?

https://seraphicradiance.net/BB/images/smilies/ninja.gif

Edit: the link does read https

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 03-26-2017 10:42 PM.

03-26-2017 10:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now paste your web address.
03-26-2017 10:51 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What a Weird World We Live In | Goblins HATE fire! | The Legion Invades

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

03-26-2017 10:54 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm sad that it wasn't a swarm of egg based booties TBH

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » The Legion Invades