What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » The Backlog» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Backlog
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-11-2017 3:05 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So yeah, just making a topic for all the games I've collected through the years and either haven't played or finished.. only going back as far as PS2 and I might be missing some games that i may or may not edit in.

Ps1
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy 2
Xenogears
Vagrant Story
Wild Arms
Front Mission 3
Grandia

ps2

Blood Will Tell
Onimusha
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Suikoden Tactics
Odin Sphere
Shining Tears
God of War
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

Wii

Xenoblade

PS3

Ghostbusters
Lego Batman
Dead or Alive 5
Brutal Legend
Tales of Graces f
Ni no Kuni
The Last of Us
Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns
Alpha Protocol
Costume Quest
inFamous
inFamous 2
Tomb Raider Underworld
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Bayonetta
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Risen 3: Titan Lords
Mars War Logs

PS4

Yooka Laylee
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Fallout 4
Shadow of Mordor
Witcher 3
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age
Bloodborne
Skyrim
MGS V: Ground Zeroes
MGS V: Phantom Pain
Watchdogs 2
Just Cause 3
Assassins Creed Freedom Cry
Dying Light
Borderlands 2
Borderlands the Presequel
Resident Evil 4
dragons dogma dark arisen
Darksiders 2
Elex
Pillars of Eternity
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
Dreamfall Chapters
Agents of Mayhem
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
Earthlock: Festival of Magic
I am Setsuna
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
Batman: Telltale
Kickbeat
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Tekken 7
Trine
Trine 2: Complete Story
Trine 3: Artifacts of Power
[Prototype]
[Prototype 2]
Xcom 2
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
Rachet and Clank
Mighty No. 9
Yakuza 6
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
A Hat in Time
Stardew Valley
Strider
Cosmic Star Heroine
Beyond Two Souls
Bound by Flame
Darksiders warmastered Edition
Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition
Iconoclasts
Mad Max
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Megaman Legacy Collection
Mortal Kombat XL
Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom
NBA 2k 18
Rayman Legends
Saban’s mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle
Stardew Valley
The Disney Afternoon Collection
Super Bomberman R
LA Noire

Pc

Fallout 2
Grandia 2
Knights of the Old Republic

DS
Pokemon Conquest

3DS
Bravely Default
Project xZone
Bravely Second
Project X Zone 2

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-11-2017 3:55 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Obligatory, since fallout is mentioned.

New Vegas is better in terms of main storyline than Fallout 4. (Particularly if you played fallout 2...or it kinda ties in a little)

Fallout 4 isn't bad. It's very good. But it's...well yeah its how bethesda does things, very well made open world setting, but the central plotline is the least interesting part.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-11-2017 4:43 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, I know how Bethesda works. I've played both Fallout 3 and Skyrim and I love Skyrim.

I'm going to play New Vegas before I try 4, but mostly because I hate doing things out of order. It's what I assume is an OCD thing

I won't play a rpg for awhile because of how much a time sink they are but I can't decide between New Vegas, Deus Ex, Witcher or FF XV. Leaning towards Fallout or Deus Ex

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-11-2017 7:58 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharp I swear to gopd you are so annoying about fallout

We all know about it cause you posted this exact thing in like 5 other threads.

Frank: Some cocks can't be unsucked.

06-11-2017 11:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Suiko Tactics is only worth it if you transfer Suiko 4 data for rewards.
06-12-2017 9:25 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Odin Sphere is super good, though they did a lowkey remaster on PS4 recently that added a few game play tweaks.

Solid list overall and oh man I'd post my backlog but I'd be dead by the time I finished typing it.

06-12-2017 6:01 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Added Jade Empire to the list. I was hoping other people would post theirs as well, but I understand it takes effort to figure out what you haven't played yet. Mine isn't really done either, I have some ps1 and n64 games to add to it too

Realistically I'll never play all these games for lack of time but it's nice knowing that if I get sick or become unemployed I'll have plenty to keep me busy

I've played through a few characters in Odin Sphere. Pretty game, but I don't remember the story much

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-13-2017 9:48 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The reason I didn't is that my list for any single console is probably like the size of your entire list. We have a low key game hoarding problem TBH.

Though considering I'm not sure what I want to play after Persona 5 is finished like tomorrow maybe it isn't the worst plan?

06-14-2017 11:42 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Reason I don't post is that I honestly don't bother to keep track.

I half finish games and leave them forever alone.

06-14-2017 7:02 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I do that too, just drift away from some of them sometimes. Then theres a couple for consoles because I'd have to switch back and forth.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-14-2017 8:39 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I partly made this so it can help me figure out what to play. My list isn't currently complete, I have more to add to it when I figure out what else I have.

I can understand it seems like alot of effort but hopefully someone else will join me in this topic Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2017 9:00 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
Sharp I swear to gopd you are so annoying about fallout

We all know about it cause you posted this exact thing in like 5 other threads.

"Dammit Bob Sharp there were plenty of new bombs vidjyas, but you just had to go for that retro '50s retrofuturism charm.."

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2017 9:49 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well these are the games I'm currently eyeing to play next but is a VERY incomplete list that I post to temporarily appease Necro.

Vita:
Stiens; Gate
Root Letter
Caligula
Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni

3DS:
Project XZone
Code Name Steam
Stella Glow
SMT 4 (I only got like 5 hours in the first time, don't judge me)

PS4:
Deception 4: Nightmare Princess
Aragami
Anima: Gates of Memory
Horizon Zero Dawn (Was like 3/4ths through before P5 came out)
For Honor
Berserk Band of the Hawk (Same as Horizon)
Atelier Firis (Ditto)
Fate Extella (Was Half done before Berserk stole my hack and slash attention)

06-16-2017 7:30 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

One of my classmates in community college did a video game library website for one of our assignments. You added games to your library, based on system. Then when you wanted to play you'd pick a system and it'd show you all games or randomly pick one for you to play.

I'm sure real apps like it exist with more robust features.

06-16-2017 8:10 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Onimusha
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3

I love the oni games. I just do. They're like resident evil without the dumb plot. Sorry, Nemmy.

Quote:
Xenoblade

This game is so good up until the last "arc". I honestly want to replay it up until the characters pull a 180 and act Durrrr..., it's that good. It's a jap RPG with huge monsters and HUGE ROBOTS. I can see why that "giant boss monster" game was popular.

Quote:
Ghostbusters

It's neat just to hear the voices, honestly. The game itself is ok.

Quote:
The Last of Us

Watched a no-commentary LP of this cause people were jizzing over it. Not really a good game, repetitive gameplay. Storyline heavy of course, and also gets Durrrr... like Xenoblade at the end. Eye-rolling stupid.

Quote:
Fallout New Vegas

Once you go Fallout you never go back. Again the first two are so good and I much prefer them to the 3D ones but supposedly New Vegas is like the 2nd game. I am unlike Sharp and keep pushing the originals because of their gray, bleak atmosphere. I know that the 3D ones attempt the same thing, and this is what Sharp and I love to argue about, but the feel of the originals are lost in 3D. Note that Sharp has played Fallout 2 like 20 times so maybe he's just tired of it, lol.

Quote:
Fallout 4

burn it

Quote:
Dragonball Xenoverse 2

I'm sorry but this game looks so fucking tedious I have no idea how anyone plays it past a few days. It's like a fighting game with an attempt at online interaction, and you just fight the same schmucks you fought in 1 but there are some new schmucks!! Fireball. Fireball. Fireball.

Quote:
Pokemon Conquest

I really liked this dumb trash but I minmaxed too hard and lost interest. I was writing down shit, that's how bad I was getting. D:

Quote:
Project xZone

Beautiful trash. Glorious garbage. I can't get enough of these awful games that showcase anime ass and titty, mainly because the strategy part is really good and honestly you don't really need to bring along anime titty girls. The storyline is so bad it's laughable but that's what makes the game amazing. Plus it's always fun to see a shitload of Capcom characters from several series interacting.

06-16-2017 3:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
New Vegas is like the 2nd game.

It's as close as you'll ever get to the original fallout 3 aka Van Buren

Quote:
this is what Sharp and I love to argue about, but the feel of the originals are lost in 3D. Note that Sharp has played Fallout 2 like 20 times so maybe he's just tired of it, lol.

No I mostly agree. I'm just ever so slightly less critical..or not less critical but not as offput..of 3 and 4.

NV at least in terms of the writing felt a hell of a lot more grey area than 3 and 4.

Unless I misinterpreted it, a former Black Isle person said they were at one point experimenting with kind of a precursor engine to the one that bethesda used for fallout 3. Not for Van Buren but for another version of fallout 3. So something like this possibly coulda happened anyway.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-16-2017 3:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Van Buren boys!

06-16-2017 4:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"That's not the sign"

"...IT WAS WHEN I WAS BANGIN'!"

Quote by Alizarin:

06-16-2017 4:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What is Van Buren?

06-16-2017 4:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Van Buren | Fallout Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

I think they used to codename projects in development after presidents

If you play New Vegas you can definitely see some of the ideas for this (in one form or another, at least the core concepts)...adapted if not necessarily reused.

The stuff about the NCR vs Brotherhood war, the Legion, couple of other things. Heavily rewritten though. But you can see the connections.

Hence why I keep playing New Vegas up as the closest you'll likely get to seeing what could have been fallout 3 under the black isle people. Or I guess it mostly would have been the fallout 2 people, I think some of the ones who worked on 1 were less directly involved with 2.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » The Backlog