What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What's wrong with gamers?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's wrong with gamers?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-30-2017 7:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its mainly the Internet's definition of "intelligence" that ruins things, I think.

There's always a divide of

- you don't like thing, you're stupid

- I don't like thing, I'm smart

- thing is too smart for you plebeians to understand

Etc

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

07-01-2017 1:23 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait, are those just things X said in the last 24 hours?

07-03-2017 12:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anybody ever listen to that lana del rey song "video games", that's pretty much about like gamers. Or sorta. It's about a 'gamer' ignoring their girlfriend.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » What's wrong with gamers?