What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Is this the oldest internet forum in existence?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is this the oldest internet forum in existence?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-01-2018 12:28 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I earnestly searched across the web and found no other forum dating back to the very early 2000's.

I think this may be a piece of history.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

07-01-2018 6:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If Docs is still there it may be older

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-01-2018 1:31 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Docs board is still around but like here it’s dead

I dunno Tdotol is still around but talking about it being old doesn’t mean much if there is almost no activity

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-01-2018 1:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Freeze could ask D Nine and uh Patient back on Book of Faces

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-01-2018 2:40 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Are we on the national registry of historic places and/or a museum now.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-01-2018 10:31 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're a curator, bitch

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-01-2018 11:10 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

S RANK UNLOCKED

*Pirouttes around as "*insert favorite music mixed with voices from dottler exhibits plays* plays*

(Dottle museum was taken over six months later as a national park, following the assault by antifa, curater sharpy mowed them down but bled out from tripping over something, and is buried near the information desk)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-02-2018 3:52 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:

I could ask, but would they come back is the question.

I don't even see X post here anymore

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

07-02-2018 7:38 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well that's X he'd rather idle on warframe. Besides come on does X really matter besides fixing the forum when its needed?

He just posts how hungry he is or "heh"

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-02-2018 11:53 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I post regarding what I’m currently interested in

Right now it’s fighting games

But it’s mostly me talking to myself Ninja!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-02-2018 3:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm interested in booze and skinny pale dudes but not at the same time

I have issues with these types usually

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-03-2018 12:24 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Struggler:
Well that's X he'd rather idle on warframe. Besides come on does X really matter besides fixing the forum when its needed?

He just posts how hungry he is or "heh"

I AM pretty hungry right now.
07-03-2018 1:17 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We are not a cheese acquisition forum.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-03-2018 4:20 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Freeze:
Quote by Struggler:

I could ask, but would they come back is the question.

I don't even see X post here anymore

This forum is about family, and that's what's so powerful about it.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-03-2018 7:04 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What is more powerful?

Cheese, or family?

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

07-03-2018 1:13 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

it took over 12 years to make tdottle
07-03-2018 1:14 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's so dense, every single post has so many things going on.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-05-2018 6:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOUR MOTHER'S A BITCH

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

07-06-2018 1:50 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But there AIN'T NO DEMON IN THIS FILM

Quote by Alizarin:

07-10-2018 8:41 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

who is the mr wiggles of tdottle

and who is the mr jiggles
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Is this the oldest internet forum in existence?