What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » I have to watch the Superbowl again» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I have to watch the Superbowl again
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-21-2019 1:40 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GOAT

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-22-2019 12:35 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the patriot hate is ridiculous, they're historically the best team ever over the last 17 years. seriousky, tom brady has been to 9 super bowls in 7 years. thats insane. once the patriots stop being so dominant people will miss them, because we're never going to see anything like this again

the hate is ridiculous though. chiefs fans have the audacity to whine about a blatant penalty being called and one bad penalty saying the refs gave the patriots the game. bulljive, there were so many should be penalties committed by the chiefs that they werent calling. pass interference on almost every play

but no, thats not the narrative haters want, so it was the refs helping the patriots cheat because they called a penalty on a play that was obviously a penalty

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-05-2019 4:58 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I rock.

brady and belichick need to go for one more title, that'd make the patriots the all time leader of nfl championships

and some little whiner will go "but they're cheaters it dones't count!" and the team they're tied with, the pittsburgh steelers.. were jacked on steriods in the 1970s when the rest of the league wasnt and won 4 of their championships

just saying

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-05-2019 5:00 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i've seen alot of complaints about last nights game already as people are saying it was the worst super bowl ever

neither team played poorly, the low score kinda overshadows what happened because people prioritize offense so much. the rams offense was very middling but both teams defenses showed up to play with a vengeance

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » I have to watch the Superbowl again