What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » I have to watch the Superbowl again» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I have to watch the Superbowl again
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-21-2019 1:22 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

can't count out touchdown tom
02-03-2019 5:44 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i mean i'm not THAT emotionally invested in it but i am going to a friend's for free pizza
02-05-2019 1:37 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

it was interesting because the person whose house i was at and i agreed it was a defensive game rather than being boring

i get home and get on the internet and everyone's whining because how slow etc it was and i was like ?????
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Covfefe  » I have to watch the Superbowl again