What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Member Rating» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Member Rating
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-26-2002 8:17 AMSenka is offline Send an Email to Senka Search for Posts by Senka Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ok, put your mouse over the bar. After a short while, a little yellow message thing will drop down. It will tell you how many votes you got and your average rating.
10-26-2002 11:07 AMTyler is offline Send an Email to Tyler Search for Posts by Tyler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whoa i got a nine o.o who gave me that?Oh yeah btw i have voted to every person i seen or at least i think anyways.

10-26-2002 3:06 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I gave ya the nine...Now i only have an avereage of 4....
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Member Rating