What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Quick Links Restored» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quick Links Restored
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-27-2002 3:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

However, I cannot replicate that strange little space back at DS between the boardname and the desc.. You can all live, right?
10-27-2002 3:44 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, I can't live without that little space! That space was my life, my love, my soulmate...agh, how dare you take it away from me you evil man! ;_; I will now seek revenge upon you..once I stop crying! ;_;

...LOL...I'm silly in the mornings. o.o

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

10-27-2002 3:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awww.. *Cuddles Holly*
10-27-2002 7:39 AMSenka is offline Send an Email to Senka Search for Posts by Senka Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What are Quick Links? Confused

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Senka: 10-27-2002 3:57 PM.

10-27-2002 10:42 AMBludd Wolf is offline Send an Email to Bludd Wolf Search for Posts by Bludd Wolf Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think AZ spoke for everyone..we can definitely live without the spaces..
*kicks the spare spaces out* Gowan! Gedouddahea!
10-27-2002 3:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They;'re those wittle buttons.
03-19-2012 1:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bludd Wolf:
I think AZ spoke for everyone..we can definitely live without the spaces..
*kicks the spare spaces out* Gowan! Gedouddahea!

Gonorrhea?

Lincoln: If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide.

03-19-2012 4:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That man had dyslexia. No other explanation.
03-19-2012 6:09 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DYSLEXIA FOR CURE FOUND
03-19-2012 6:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You should feel bad for that. Hahaha.
03-19-2012 7:04 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I guess the Naked Gun writers who came up with it first should feel even worse.
03-21-2012 7:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I... don't remember that joke AT ALL.
03-21-2012 1:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Considering how those were all just one joke immediately after another immediately after another I'm like absolutely sure its in one of them somewhere.

I know somebody here quoted one once and I had the same reaction of blanking on it because of that.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Quick Links Restored