What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Who else thinks..» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who else thinks..
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-03-2002 10:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That the Castlevania, Diablo, and Ragnarok boards should be axed? They haven't been posted in for a LONG time, and the Ragnarok and Diablo ones have barely any posts.. They're just taking up space..people can talk about those games in the general game forum.

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

11-03-2002 10:18 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just squeeze all the game forums into a single "Gaming" Forum. That's what I think.
11-03-2002 10:47 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes.
11-03-2002 11:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, if anyone is sure about that, we could put it to a vote.
11-04-2002 6:31 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I say scrap them.

11-05-2002 11:08 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The gaming boards are taken care of, now I think The Taishaku Realm Will be next since there is no activity since the beginning of August.
11-05-2002 11:09 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm.. You have a point.
11-05-2002 11:11 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Should Tyrellius be notified about that?
11-05-2002 11:13 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Indeed.
11-05-2002 11:23 AMTyru is offline Search for Posts by Tyru Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tyrellius and Max will be rennovating Taishaku, with the help of Sephiroth/Tyrion. Don't bother scrapping it yet, let Max and I do some work on it and we will soon make some use of the board.
11-05-2002 11:27 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As you wish.

Do you also wish to make some changes to the Mods of it?
11-06-2002 11:18 AMTyru is offline Search for Posts by Tyru Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

let me and Syrus talk it over. *watch this space*
11-06-2002 2:23 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Watches.*

*Watches more.*

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
11-27-2002 1:43 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now it seems that The Spriter's Triathlon has come to a death end. Elblai is no longer a mod and Syrus hasn't been here for more than a month.

Now what?
11-27-2002 4:08 PMTyru is offline Search for Posts by Tyru Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ugh... right lets see get rid of everything involving the Taishaku Edge for now, and i'll talk to XP another time. It seems its up to me now.
11-27-2002 4:16 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The taishaku edge yes,but not the spriters board!
11-27-2002 7:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We shouldn't rush them to come up with a decision... The board isn't hurting anybody.

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

11-27-2002 8:55 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tru dat, tru dat.

11-28-2002 2:34 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hollow speaks truth. Refinement is nice, but rushing it.. Nah.
11-29-2002 1:29 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was actually wondering if there's anyone goin to lead The Spriter's Triathlon now or if it needs to be suspended (Set to view only)...

As for the Taishaku Realm, I think I'm going to remove it as soon as Tyrellius moves out all the threads to The Wasteland. Just so I have a clear signal from him.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Who else thinks..