What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Who else thinks..» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who else thinks..
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-29-2002 3:20 PMTyru is offline Search for Posts by Tyru Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Understood.
07-12-2009 9:23 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow, we used to have a Castlevania board?

What a waste of server space.
07-12-2009 9:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well alot of fags liked it here at the time

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

07-12-2009 9:29 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:whip:

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-12-2009 9:30 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fags.
07-13-2009 12:29 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GET IT, IT'S DRACULA BUT SPELLED BACKWARDS. ALSO; WHIPS

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-31-2009 10:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:
Well alot of fags liked it here at the time

Hey remember that CV fangame
08-03-2009 2:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

which one there are like 5

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

08-04-2009 2:54 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bring back the ragnarok board but the only thread is mocking Isao's ragnarok marriage.

Quote by Brand:
(I was so broke I sold my hair for rent money, just to give you an idea)

08-04-2009 2:59 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And Korcas', don't forget him.
08-04-2009 3:12 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
And Korcas', don't forget him.

How could I remember him?

Quote by Brand:

08-04-2009 9:16 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm guessing it was some spriter

They always turn out to be some spriter

Quote by Alizarin:

08-04-2009 6:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Time for Hol to tell a storrry~
08-04-2009 6:52 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Story-time. Is it goodnight moon? Cause that rabbit was a class act.

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2009 5:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Korcas somehow became a Mengaman moderator (mod of former MMOutpost) possibly from asskissing

Korcas was a lonely german creepshow who obsessed over a girl that posted there that liked Mengaman, her username was Airisu

He did this for a few years, was trying too hard and all that shit. Even though she had a boyfriend.

A year or two later, she broke up with the said boyfriend and he went in for the kill. For some reason she started dating him, again i never account for females taste on the internet (lol Sandi dating Nova then Strider)...and I saw on Korcas' Deviantart userpage that he got married to her on Ragnarok Online.

I pointed this out on Tdottle. Since at that time Hypershell and maybe even Rodrigo posted here, Korcas also obsessively stalked this place to see if we were talking about his precious Mengaman community

When he saw what I said about his fake RO marriage he flipped his fucking lid. He came here spazzing and even wrote up a many-paragraph anger filled rant to me at Deviantart. Something like "you don't know what love is!111 it can also exist in the digital world!!1 I AM THREATENING TO NEVER COMMENT ON YOUR ART AGAIN!!!!!" which was lol cause he never commented on my art anyway.

I have no idea where he is and don't care naturally. He's got a screw loose

08-05-2009 5:11 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

tl;dr Internet love is no way to go through life, son.

08-05-2009 5:12 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
(lol Sandi dating Nova then Strider)

Then she got engaged to mortality

Quote by Alizarin:

08-05-2009 11:27 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:
Korcas somehow became a Mengaman moderator (mod of former MMOutpost) possibly from asskissing

Korcas was a lonely german creepshow who obsessed over a girl that posted there that liked Mengaman, her username was Airisu

He did this for a few years, was trying too hard and all that shit. Even though she had a boyfriend.

A year or two later, she broke up with the said boyfriend and he went in for the kill. For some reason she started dating him, again i never account for females taste on the internet (lol Sandi dating Nova then Strider)...and I saw on Korcas' Deviantart userpage that he got married to her on Ragnarok Online.

I pointed this out on Tdottle. Since at that time Hypershell and maybe even Rodrigo posted here, Korcas also obsessively stalked this place to see if we were talking about his precious Mengaman community

When he saw what I said about his fake RO marriage he flipped his fucking lid. He came here spazzing and even wrote up a many-paragraph anger filled rant to me at Deviantart. Something like "you don't know what love is!111 it can also exist in the digital world!!1 I AM THREATENING TO NEVER COMMENT ON YOUR ART AGAIN!!!!!" which was lol cause he never commented on my art anyway.

I have no idea where he is and don't care naturally. He's got a screw loose

Why the crap cant hilarious stuff like this happen when I'm around?

Quote by Brand:

08-05-2009 11:44 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The megaman smiley is fucking cocks, I didn't even know we had that

Also yeah we culled the herd pretty thoroughly

And by we I mean people who aren't me because I got here way the hell after any of this

Quote by Alizarin:

08-06-2009 2:28 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I imagine that much of the herd was culled after the sprite nuke
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » Who else thinks..