What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hostility» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Hostility
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-07-2002 1:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The thing is, Hollow once said they were arguing because I was a bit too close to her for his liking.. (Needless to say, I felt bad).
11-07-2002 1:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not the chumminess, it's the superiority complex ya have, Chris. I assumed wrong.

That smiley does kick ass, Moe.. Laughing Out Loud

Know what I'm sick of though? Me being in the middle of some fights, and the victim in all the others. Ya come on the internet for fun these days, and you get all this shit, ya know? It just sucks.

Chris is my friend, and so is Necro.. I think, in my opinion, that they'd rather have me on their side, no matter what they say. But they always get in these Durrrr... fights. And hell, they don't even know each other that well. I officially state that I no longer give a damn about these fights of theirs..if they want to get in one, they can fuck themselves, I'm not going to be in the middle of another.

Michael Crichton: It's not easy to cut through a human head with a hacksaw.

11-07-2002 1:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Shakes head* If I have a superiority complex (*Whistles innocently*) , he has an ego the relative size of Asia.

One thing Hollow.. I reserve the right to say he keeps attacking me first. Proof? Look at one of Kia's topics at Doc Cossack's, and me getting angry at rockmanegg, also at Doc Cossack's.
11-07-2002 1:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I. Don't. Care. I'm not getting into a middle of a fight, I said that in my last post!

I made a damn thread about hostility, and I see plenty of it, that's for sure. Kia and company after me, Yumi after me, Blaze probably after me, all these stupid fucking fights..and now my friends bring up this crap.

Maybe people will calm down after a week, mm-hmm. I need the anti-stress anyway...

11-07-2002 1:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All right all right. Sheesh. *Goes away*
11-07-2002 2:45 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Noticed some guest being "obsessed" to this topic*
11-07-2002 2:51 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I hope you all don't mind me posting here. Hollow gave me the link over AIM, which she was upset over. She has all the reason to, and I don't blame her, not one bit.

The pettyness really has to stop between us, XP. I can't believe how fucking stupid we are over this whole mess. You realize we both know next to nothing about each other, right? Well, aren't we just fucking brilliant, with this stupid fued or grudge, or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Quite frankly, we're making things much more difficult than things should be for her. We're both being incredibly selfish, and hurting someone else in this process.

Now, where did this mess begin? Hollow and I began talking about how things were, and we got over to MMO. We talked how that board was fun during it's life, and how other boards haven't had the same feeling. As we discussed more, we got over to the first incident here. We talked about how a new MMO would be hard to do, because part of why MMO did work, was because of Slash. I'm trying to praise him here, or put anyone else down, because I don't think he's great, or anything. While I havent been a part of the whole problems that has happened over at DZ's boards, Hollow has informed me abit. I made a comment about how a new MMO would not work, unless things were like they were there. Neither you, DZ, or Enker would make things the same, it's unrealistic to think so. But that's when my pettyness kicked in, and I started taking shots at you. I admit to doing that, and I accept responsibilty for starting this mess. My comment about you being attached to being an admin though, was because Hollow told me you keep going back to DZ's board, where you get adminned from time to time there. I'm sorry, I do not understand in the least why anyone would go back there, take care of the board, with all the shit's that happened. No, I don't know everything, I'm going off of what Hollow told me. Using reasoning, that was biased with my dislike for you, I just figured you must like being an admin. But yes, my pettyness got in my way, and I took the chances I had to put you down.

Ho ho. You showed your pettyness here too, by taking your chances at taking shots at me.

Now, now. You took things about the appreciation the wrong way. I wasn't trying to dictate how you were to be appreciated, that had nothing to do with me. You don't know everything I said, and you jumped to conclusions. I did the same thing though, when I decided to take shots at you. It seems to me, that a pattern is developing here. While you likely don't care what I have to say, it never seemed that DZ appreciated what Slash did for him last year, at least during last years events, and did go periodically back there to spam, or, in the rules forum, post negative things about Boco. Now, MMO was were alot of DZ's board audience's came from, especially since Slash closed down the General Forum around that time. If he can't appreciate that he got that from Slash, why would he appreciate something that you did for him, that wasn't neccessary. At least, Hollow told me it wasn't, and that's why I said don't fix what's not broken. Maybe you don't feel the need to be appreciated there, but from what I had heard, it sounded like that. No one can dictate how you're to be appreciated, not you, not me, not Hollow. If they're ungrateful and don't care what you did, that's your problem. I'm not saying this to try and attack you though, I'm just saying that if they don't appreciate what you've done, you'll just have to accept that.

Perhaps I'm wrong here though. May I ask you why you would keep going back to board like that and help out, if they don't appreciate what you did?

And yeah, just because Hollow didn't say anything about I said myself, it means that you obviously know everything, and that I didn't. You're right, I wasn't a model member, and I won't claim to be. Hell, I myself was part of the problem that brought down the whole GF. I'm not going to try and hide behind that, because I know I played a part in that, and I accept I was partly responsible for the whole mess. On to about kissing Boco's ass, I wasn't. I agreed with it on some terms, and you seemed to argue with it at every turn. There's one of the reasons that I have a problem with you. I never understood why anyone would go and argue with Boco with it's damn opinions about characters being Gay. It's not like Boco works for Capcom and writes the scripts, so what it thought was completely irrelevant and pointless to argue. I had respect for Boco, but yeah, it did bring alot of the shit that followed it upon itself. Doesn't mean I'm not going to find what you did anymore annoying. Does that mean I was kissing it's ass by trying to defend it sometimes? Not at all, because it's not like I said everything Boco said was right, and said it was great. I was just annoyed with how many people argued with it over characters sexuality, because Boco's opinion on that really meant jack shit. So yeah, there's one reason why I held something against you. Please don't try and think I'm taking shots at you though, because that's not my intent, and all this happened a year ago, and it's pointless to argue. I just thought I should tell you that was one of my problems with you, because you deserve to know.

Now about the jealousy thing, that is completely wrong. It doesn't seem like you know the story there that you're trying to prmote me as being jealous of you. I don't care about the two of you being good friends, I'm happy for Hollow that she has a good friend. The only problem here is we're both being too petty, and making things more difficult for her. Both of us, I'm not saying just you. I admit I took advantage of alot of oppurtunities to say something negative about you, and I've only been able to see negative traits in you. Hmm.. yep, I'm being petty.

Do you realize how stupid the both of us are to get in an fight such as this, when we haven't even talked in the first place to get it started, and the fact that we don't even know each other.

Oh, and I'm going to say this right now. I don't dislike you, becauseI'm not naive enough to think I can dislike someone I don't know. I just get easily irritated by you, from what I do know. But I don't really know that much, so yeah, I am being a shithead in what I do hold against you. Oh but wait, you displayed the same thing here. Wow, here's that pattern again.

Anyways, I don't care if you like me, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. However, for Hollow, we both should try to drop this moronic hostility towards each other. It's not making either of us do anything but make asses of ourselves, and causing problems for Hollow.

Oh, and one more thing. About my attack on you at Doc's in Kia's thread. You attacked RockmanGames(not egg), because you took his comment about the American MM comment being stupid as an insult to the US, and got on his case. He was only insulting the cartoon. Yeah, my post was probably attacking you, but most of my posts directed to most people are like that.

Wait, there is one more thing. Janeba, the Blues aren't bad, they have Doug Weight. I used to like him during his Oilers days. XP Who I really hate is them Red Wings..

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-07-2002 4:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*sigh* Hope that post doesn't cause more bad stuff. I'm sick of the bad stuff..

11-07-2002 4:42 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:rant:

Pity that some people we know turn into idiots. The olde MMO was my debut board, a place where everyone gets along...

...That summer, happy memories forever more.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

11-07-2002 7:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, I don't mind you posting here.. Welcome aboard???

Just so you know, I go back there because I made it. I have an entirely self-inflicted responsibility to watch over the board and attempt to create stability. Plus, I am the ONLY admin who has the guts to challenge the higherups when they screw up. The ONLY one. I have to be there, it's my job. I took the responsibility because I made it. It's that simple.

And fine fine, I'm petty. Sue me. I can't help it. *Cries like a baby, then dabs eyes*

As for DZ again, he asked me when I showed him the stock Burning Board. So yeah, I saoid OK, and there we went on the whole roller coaster. One of the good things about those escapades is that now I have a fair knowledge of PHP. For that I thank the guy.

As for Boco... I'm sorry, but 'it' had a version of the know it all attitude that I utterly detested. Whether it came to RPing or anything else, Boco had this way of grating my nerves to powder. I certainly didn't appreciate the Twinkie nickname... And plus, let's face it, there were people at MMO with their lips planted on it's ass. On that note, one thing that TRULY bothered me is that according to certain reports, Boco fabricated the story ogf it's relationship with that Cris person.. I heard Cris was a lesbian, while Boco was male.. That constitutes a grand lie, remember how it carried on about it's parents? So upon that report, I reserve the right to be pissed, because I and everybody else who showed sympathy for it's problem was played for a fool.

As for the jealousy thing.. Read the posts above, I didn't think up that story, but don't blame Hollow, please. You might not know this, but i've been sitting on the sidelines trying to keep you both together as good friends, if not more, when arguments started, but that was long ago because they apparently stopped.

As for RockmanGames.. I have an immediate hostility toward Japanese fanpeople. They make me sick, for a number of reasons.

Well, that wraps that up.. As for hostility.. To put it bluntly, you'd better realize one thing... What you take as hostility from me may very well be my love of arguing most of the time...
11-07-2002 8:22 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X and I can still come to the wedding right?

11-07-2002 8:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh gee, I hope so. LOL!
11-08-2002 5:00 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime

Just so you know, I go back there because I made it. I have an entirely self-inflicted responsibility to watch over the board and attempt to create stability. Plus, I am the ONLY admin who has the guts to challenge the higherups when they screw up. The ONLY one. I have to be there, it's my job. I took the responsibility because I made it. It's that simple.

It doesn't really matter if you made it or not. It's DZ's board, and he can do whatever he likes with it. Unless you made a deal with him when you made it, that you'd watch over the board afterwards. Otherwise, you going back there isn't a job, more of a pesonal mission to see your creation go well. But if you gave DZ the board you created, it really is up to him how he wants to use it. Unless, again, if you made a deal with him.

Quote:

And fine fine, I'm petty. Sue me. I can't help it. *Cries like a baby, then dabs eyes*

Yeah, and I'm being petty too. The problem is Hollow got dragged into this.

Quote:

As for DZ again, he asked me when I showed him the stock Burning Board. So yeah, I saoid OK, and there we went on the whole roller coaster. One of the good things about those escapades is that now I have a fair knowledge of PHP. For that I thank the guy.

Okayyy.. this about the appreciation deal? That's nice if you thank DZ for that, but if he hasn't thanked you for what you've done, he doesn't have to. Some people are just ungrateful, it's a fact of life.

Quote:

As for Boco... I'm sorry, but 'it' had a version of the know it all attitude that I utterly detested. Whether it came to RPing or anything else, Boco had this way of grating my nerves to powder. I certainly didn't appreciate the Twinkie nickname... And plus, let's face it, there were people at MMO with their lips planted on it's ass. On that note, one thing that TRULY bothered me is that according to certain reports, Boco fabricated the story ogf it's relationship with that Cris person.. I heard Cris was a lesbian, while Boco was male.. That constitutes a grand lie, remember how it carried on about it's parents? So upon that report, I reserve the right to be pissed, because I and everybody else who showed sympathy for it's problem was played for a fool.

Yeah, but I'm sure the feeling was mutual, Boco likely was annoyed by you too. The twinkie nickname came from how you were RPing. I don't know how you do it now, so I won't speak about that, but you used to always come up with some stupid reason why when someone attacked you, that you could make things go around and have it that you attacked them in your post. I always got the impression that Boco liked RPing in a storytelling way, and you did in a fighting sense. While there's nothing wrong with either, your methods were incompatible, yeah.

The minute I start caring about Boco's personal life, is when I'll be riding on my flying pig over the rainbow to collect my pot of gold. Whatever it said about it's personal life, or anyone else for that matter really, I never cared. I wasn't going to hold any of that against them, and start arguements that weren't related to it, to try and get back at it.

Yes, some people did kiss Boco's ass. Agreeing with someone doesn't mean you're kissing their ass though.

Quote:

As for the jealousy thing.. Read the posts above, I didn't think up that story, but don't blame Hollow, please. You might not know this, but i've been sitting on the sidelines trying to keep you both together as good friends, if not more, when arguments started, but that was long ago because they apparently stopped.

Wow, you can read.

Quote:
Originally posted by Necro
Now about the jealousy thing, that is completely wrong. It doesn't seem like you know the story there that you're trying to prmote me as being jealous of you. I don't care about the two of you being good friends, I'm happy for Hollow that she has a good friend. The only problem here is we're both being too petty, and making things more difficult for her. Both of us, I'm not saying just you. I admit I took advantage of alot of oppurtunities to say something negative about you, and I've only been able to see negative traits in you. Hmm.. yep, I'm being petty.

Where did I say you made up the story, and where did I say that I was blaming Hollow on this? Hmm, I don't see it anywhere. I said you don't know the story of what you speak of, and it's not a jealous "You can't be his friend and do stuff with him because you're MINE!" type of deal. The fact is, you don't know what you're talking about, you got nothing.

I will thank you for your efforts trying to keep us friends, but Hollow and I aren't children, and we have been able to make up everytime we got in an arguement.

Quote:

As for RockmanGames.. I have an immediate hostility toward Japanese fanpeople. They make me sick, for a number of reasons.

Yeah, and I get irritated by American's who get angry at others for saying something negative about their country. So if you were just in attacking him, then so was I with you.

It's true that RockmanGames seems like a Japanese fanboy. But his comment wasn't making fun of the US, he was saying the American cartoon of MM sucked. Which, alot of people feel that way, it had many mistakes and wasn't very true to the games. Where's the harm in saying your opinion about it not being very good?

Quote:

Well, that wraps that up.. As for hostility.. To put it bluntly, you'd better realize one thing... What you take as hostility from me may very well be my love of arguing most of the time...

Bullshit. In some cases that might be true, but take a look at your posts earlier on in this thread about me. That's not arguing there, that's hostility. Don't try to hide the fact that you are/were being hostile. I'm not trying to hide it, I admit I was, and I'm not going to try and cover it up with an excuse.

If I came off hostile there, I apologize. Thing is, you have to accept responsibility for this, because there's two people to blame here, and that's you and I. There isn't any excuses like "I like to argue", because so do I. It doesn't mean we go and say negative things behind the others back to Hollow, because that's not fair to her. We both need to stop making her deal with this shit.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lemonjello

...eh?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

This post has been edited; it was last edited by The Greatest of All Time: 11-08-2002 5:02 AM.

11-08-2002 8:56 AMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This has been another episode of The Young and the Restless. Band <----- Rock on Rick Yun!

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Gustav Graves: 11-08-2002 11:36 AM.

11-08-2002 6:10 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime

It doesn't really matter if you made it or not. It's DZ's board, and he can do whatever he likes with it. Unless you made a deal with him when you made it, that you'd watch over the board afterwards. Otherwise, you going back there isn't a job, more of a pesonal mission to see your creation go well. But if you gave DZ the board you created, it really is up to him how he wants to use it. Unless, again, if you made a deal with him.

Quote:

Yeah, and I'm being petty too. The problem is Hollow got dragged into this.

Quote:

Okayyy.. this about the appreciation deal? That's nice if you thank DZ for that, but if he hasn't thanked you for what you've done, he doesn't have to. Some people are just ungrateful, it's a fact of life.

Quote:

Yeah, but I'm sure the feeling was mutual, Boco likely was annoyed by you too. The twinkie nickname came from how you were RPing. I don't know how you do it now, so I won't speak about that, but you used to always come up with some stupid reason why when someone attacked you, that you could make things go around and have it that you attacked them in your post. I always got the impression that Boco liked RPing in a storytelling way, and you did in a fighting sense. While there's nothing wrong with either, your methods were incompatible, yeah.

The minute I start caring about Boco's personal life, is when I'll be riding on my flying pig over the rainbow to collect my pot of gold. Whatever it said about it's personal life, or anyone else for that matter really, I never cared. I wasn't going to hold any of that against them, and start arguements that weren't related to it, to try and get back at it.

Yes, some people did kiss Boco's ass. Agreeing with someone doesn't mean you're kissing their ass though.

Quote:

Wow, you can read.

Quote:

Where did I say you made up the story, and where did I say that I was blaming Hollow on this? Hmm, I don't see it anywhere. I said you don't know the story of what you speak of, and it's not a jealous "You can't be his friend and do stuff with him because you're MINE!" type of deal. The fact is, you don't know what you're talking about, you got nothing.

I will thank you for your efforts trying to keep us friends, but Hollow and I aren't children, and we have been able to make up everytime we got in an arguement.

Quote:

Yeah, and I get irritated by American's who get angry at others for saying something negative about their country. So if you were just in attacking him, then so was I with you.

It's true that RockmanGames seems like a Japanese fanboy. But his comment wasn't making fun of the US, he was saying the American cartoon of MM sucked. Which, alot of people feel that way, it had many mistakes and wasn't very true to the games. Where's the harm in saying your opinion about it not being very good?

Quote:

Bullshit. In some cases that might be true, but take a look at your posts earlier on in this thread about me. That's not arguing there, that's hostility. Don't try to hide the fact that you are/were being hostile. I'm not trying to hide it, I admit I was, and I'm not going to try and cover it up with an excuse.

If I came off hostile there, I apologize. Thing is, you have to accept responsibility for this, because there's two people to blame here, and that's you and I. There isn't any excuses like "I like to argue", because so do I. It doesn't mean we go and say negative things behind the others back to Hollow, because that's not fair to her. We both need to stop making her deal with this shit.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lemonjello

...eh?

Lads, can the past be the past? It's like digging up rotting shit for mud slinging for pity's sake. *shakes head*

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

11-08-2002 6:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sigh.. I'm going to agree with Manchester Devil on this one, this smells like it's going to drag on and on into an argument...
11-08-2002 7:16 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Awww... Does this mean they have finally stopped their petty arguings and are now able to relieve Holly's stress?

Stay tuned! :D
11-08-2002 7:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...*Bitchslaps PUNK*
11-08-2002 7:32 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

But seriousky, if this is about Hollow and Boco, then we have got have one very big clusterfuck on our hands.

Hollow got stressed out because of this pity arguement, for her sake, cut it out lads or something drastic may happen...very drastic.

As for Boco...who gives a monkeys?! Roll Eyes

Necro -> :arguing: <- X Prime > Hollow -> :badmood: > more Necro -> :arguing: <- X Prime > Hollow: "Sod this for a game of toy soldiers" :sweatdrop2: and the bloody cycle continues for no appearant reason AT ALL !

Quote:

Quote:

11-09-2002 12:34 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You forgot:
:smash: <- LJ
Hehe, hammers = fun.

Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hostility