What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hostility» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Hostility
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-09-2002 3:46 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually, I'm not upset in the least. I probably come off as angry lots, but very few times am I. It's just better some things are said, trying to just drop this and say "Yeah, let's get along now." isn't going to work. It's a nice ideal, but humans have a hard time letting go. We can easily say that things are okay, but if something starts again, we'll be back where we are. It's best this gets sorted out now. Should be done in private though.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-09-2002 3:50 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Sigh* I'm under the grand impression this is impossible to resolve on the simple basis of our personalities.
11-09-2002 4:59 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But that's the problem, you're going to just dismiss this without even trying, Chris?

Heh..Manchester's right though..it just goes around and around..with all those negative things they say about the other. I mean, it's funny when they both diss Enker/Trev. But..they're my friends, so it's hard on me..I'm sure they know that though..I think.

And I know I'm supposed to be away, but I'm just too sad and disappointed, had to say something.

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

11-09-2002 5:03 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

XP, you really don't know me, and I really don't know you. You can't just say that it's impossible to resolve that over our personality differences, because how much do we really know the other? Hmm, no, we don't know that much.

If you're going to dismiss this without trying, then you're the problem. I'm giving this an effort, that's the only reason I'm here. If you're not going to try and meet me half way, then there's nothing I can do about, except I can say that I actually tried here.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-09-2002 5:06 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sigh... I suggest giving it a try.

Let the private battles begin!

*Seals The Vault of Arguments as XP and Necro have entered it*

We may have to wait and see where this ends up.
11-09-2002 8:40 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Necro deserves credit for trying to resolve this issue, but another point I have to make here is X Prime's reluctance to settle this with Necro (no offence to you, X Prime).

Sorry lads, but this needs to be sorted for Hollow's sake, it may take a while to settle this but the long time effects are a refershing benefit to all involved.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

11-09-2002 9:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ugh, and I rarely talk about the guy anyway.. *Sighs in exasperation*
11-09-2002 9:37 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Chill out you jive turkeys.
11-09-2002 10:01 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who the hell is that hippy??
*Points to hippy on Moe's post*
Though he seems wise, despite the amount of Cannibas tea he drank. :P

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

11-09-2002 10:48 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just some random pic I found on google.com and decided it would be ideal to get my point across. It also brightens the mood that my evil and nazi (AOL) filled sig radiates. :P

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Gustav Graves: 11-09-2002 10:49 PM.

11-10-2002 2:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm exhausted, but continue...
11-11-2002 2:21 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime
Ugh, and I rarely talk about the guy anyway.. *Sighs in exasperation*

Well, all I do is talk to Hollow 24/7 how I think you suck.

In all seriousness, it's irrelevant how much either of us does it, and no, I don't do it alot either. Thing is, what we were doing wasn't working for Hollow, so continuing down that path shouldn't be an option.

But, whatever. If you don't want to try to settle this, I'm not going to try and make you, you decide what you do.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-11-2002 4:43 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't you think you should start settling this through PM, Necro?
11-11-2002 4:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Would be nice.
11-11-2002 5:18 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by PUNK
Don't you think you should start settling this through PM, Necro?

I agree completely, this should be settled in private. However, all I see is reluctance from him to do anything. I've been trying to make an effort to help this situation, but I'm not going to do it alone.

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime
Would be nice.

You shut up. I've made an effort here by coming here, and saying I wanted to do something about it. All you're displaying is reluctance. If you think it's a good idea, why don't you try PMing me? Yeah, that would be showing an effort. Like I said above, I'm not doing anything, and I'm not going to force you to try and do anything. If you don't want to, fine, that's your decision.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-11-2002 5:51 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, XP. Looks like you're the one for the first draw, which is not quite a "would be nice" situation you were waiting for. So are you going to get this started or do you intend to keep waiting until it's not being talked about anymore (which Necro and Hollow would not quite appreciate).
11-11-2002 6:15 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Frankly, if I had my way, I'll send both Necro and X Prime into a sealed room to either talk to each other (or I'll have to bang both their heads together )!

For Hollow's sake, take this little kids game to the land of PMs and NO excuse from either side! Angry

Quote:

Quote:

11-11-2002 7:20 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In my last post, when I said "I'm not doing anything, and I'm not going to force you to try and do anything.", I meant I'm not doing everything. I'm just not going to edit it so it doesn't look like I could have changed what I said.

Quote:
Originally posted by Manchester Devil
Frankly, if I had my way, I'll send both Necro and X Prime into a sealed room to either talk to each other (or I'll have to bang both their heads together )!

For Hollow's sake, take this little kids game to the land of PMs and NO excuse from either side! Angry

I understand what you're saying, I just hope you can understand that I don't want to be doing everything. =)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-11-2002 7:22 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gay.
11-11-2002 7:25 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sure thing Necro, this is just annoying a lot of people, including Hollow, beyond belief! God! I hate humanity at times! Angry

(Cool name though. :D)

Quote:

Quote:

Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hostility