What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hostility» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Hostility
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-11-2002 7:33 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Gustav Graves
Gay.

Yeah, I know, isn't this?

But c'mon, you went to PN, I'm sure you coulda gave a geigher effort. Or did you miss that stupid spelling they did?

Quote:
Originally posted by Manchester Devil
Sure thing Necro, this is just annoying a lot of people, including Hollow, beyond belief! God! I hate humanity at times! Angry

(Cool name though. :D)

I can quite understand if many of you, including yourself is quite annoyed. I apologize, all of you really shouldn't have to witness this, and is like a soap opera, like Janeba stated with his Young and the Restless comment. To everyone who is annoyed, I'm sorry.

(Thanks.. I like it too. Necro's got a nice ring, I think. =) )

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-11-2002 7:52 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do really miss PN... damn that place was kewl (I even took part in a chess tourney they did).
11-11-2002 7:56 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There are two boards that have quite abit of the old PN people, actually.It's not exactly the same thing, but it's as close as it could get.. I could PM you the links if you want.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-11-2002 8:05 PMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Planet Namek (I guess that's what the abbrevation means)? Never been there...
11-11-2002 11:06 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That would be great.
11-12-2002 4:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hold on, I've a lot of fucking things to juggle, the least of which is what's going on in DS, plus school, which is hampered by my dammed cyst... I've enough on my hands already.
11-12-2002 10:21 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So at least say that you'll resolve this later. Don't completely avoid it.

I know that you're dealing with alot of things, dear. But this is another thing to be settled. I will give you time and all, but don't forget about it please.

I know you rarely talk about Necro, but whenever you do, it's a negative comment. And it's the same way with him, whenever he mentions you, it's negative. So I'm just sick of hearing it all. Like that time you compared Necro to Blaze (after the fight at Docs).. I would've argued with you on how Necro is far more mature than Blaze, and assorted other things. But what would be the point if you're so one-sided and have this mindset that he's an 'enemy' of sorts?

Same with Necro. He's only seen one side of you.. I would've argued with him about how you wouldn't mind being a member at olde MMO..but what would be the point?

I can't help it that I love to stand up for my friends. But it frustrates me beyond belief when stubborn-ness disallows me from standing up for either of you. You may wonder why I don't go this far when it's say..Nova/DZ bothering XP. It's because Nova is a good friend, but not one of my best friends..it's a different story. If Rodrigo and XP were fighting, I'd go to these same lengths...

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

11-12-2002 10:30 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll resolve this in time, sure. As for the one side thing./.. Very few get to see all sides of me anyway! LOL!
11-12-2002 2:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know but..it's best if people see more than your bad side. o.o

Aliz: its ok one day the fbi will surround his house and he'll be killed in a shootout and they'll raid his compound and it'll be filled with like a bunch of missing girls and like his dying words will be "i was trolling...".

11-12-2002 5:20 PMGustav Graves is offline Search for Posts by Gustav Graves Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Or your hacker side. Next you know... you'll be hacking people to death and shit. :P
11-15-2002 3:58 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by o.omander
Alright..it all started lastnight, when I was going to play something on ZSNES with Necro, but like always we started chatting instead. @.# Anyways, we started making fun of olde MMO and it's inhabitants. Example. "XU: *rp kills Enker* Enker: No, no! You can't do that in this thread! *deletes XU's post* XU: Boy, I brought RPing to this board, I make the rules." "Slash: Members can't pick mods, only I know the right way to. *draws number out of hat*" "DZ: Hey guys, there's freedom of speech at my board, UNLIKE here! *takes freedom of speech away anyway*"

Then I decided to go to the Wayback Machine and find some threads.. Internet Archive Wayback Machine
(The threads are all 404's, I think..but the titles are there) I did find some..and read them, and remembered how fun it was back then! Smile Rodrigo and the 91 pager.. Everyone saying Enker was a shitty mod.. Maxman and his hamburger.. Necro and his crying smiley addiction.. The HZD killing everyone.. Bolt banning me.. Boco insisting I was bi.. Pike having sex with dirty whores in a closet..

....*looks around* WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELLO KITTY HAS HAPPENED?! o.o We're so completely divided now. DZ (Nova) with his own server, own board.. XU (XPrime) with his own server, own board. Enker (Trev) own server, own board. Rodrigo's even got his own board because he can't get along with DZ and them usually..

Where did all the hostility come from? Is it power hunger? Stupid mistakes? Petty grudges? Now I know how Freeze felt, and why he wanted to make a replica of olde MMO. Because it was fun, and there weren't stupid fights over mod jobs or hypocritical spriters or 'Nova's new asskisser' or whatever. Even MMO itself sucks the big one now, what happened there? Oh right, Reeve. Laughing Out Loud

I know it's impossible, but it would be fun to have a MMO again. There's some members that would be irreplacable because they'd never come, like Slash himself..someone could imitate him though. Laughing Out Loud And of course there's always members that some don't want replaced, like Boco, Reeve, Zyxer, IHZ, list goes on. :P

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and start saving money for me own server and an "Olde MMO Forum Project". Laughing Out Loud

And who's been thinking this way for a while now?

Yeah, I wish we could have a forum like that again.. would be fun. Maybe I can persuade Trev to make me a phpBB.. and we could start a project from there! Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-15-2002 4:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Umm.. Why persuade HIM? I could handle it I think.
11-15-2002 4:41 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sure X. Like the last time you tried doing something with phpBB, you'd complain it was too hard. :P But you can try.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-15-2002 4:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was MODDING it. Installing it though...
11-17-2002 9:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Geminiman
And who's been thinking this way for a while now? :P

Now I know how Freeze felt, and why he wanted to make a replica of olde MMO. Because it was fun, and there weren't stupid fights over mod jobs or hypocritical spriters or 'Nova's new asskisser' or whatever. I acknowledged you there, unless you just forgot your name was Freeze. =P

Quote:
Yeah, I wish we could have a forum like that again.. would be fun. Maybe I can persuade Trev to make me a phpBB.. and we could start a project from there! Laughing Out Loud

Trev..phpBB? Riggggght... First of all, who's server would it be on? You KNOW that all the people who own servers that we know are a little..umm.. Well, I dunno if it would be a good idea to get your board hosted on any of their servers. Second, I'm sure Enker would want a mod position or something of the sort since he made the board; bad idea.

11-17-2002 10:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HEY! I never asked for anything when I trid to help him install it!
11-18-2002 9:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did I mention you anywhere in that reply? I said Enker/Trev, not you.

ED: Oh, and Necro.. They're also trying to get XU and Enker to talk out their problems and find out why they hold grudges.. They're over at DZ's board wanting to do this..heh.

I dunno, this all has slightly changed my perspective on Chris. I used to blame Enker and Necro for the problems that were occuring, but in both instances, Chris is present..

In my opinion, the 'XU and Enker being nice and leaving the grudges in the past' thing is a waste of time. Trev has been proven to be power hungry, off his rocker and whatever else. I just say Trev stays on his board, and..that's all. Giving people too many chances is very stupid.

11-18-2002 6:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dear, nobody sane would deny I am a partial case of problems, mainly because I have strong opinions and WILL speak of them. As for the too many chances thing... You're right, I gave Trev another chance, look what he did to me.

Oh, and..

"Well, I dunno if it would be a good idea to get your board hosted on any of their servers."

Thought that was me too.
11-18-2002 7:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, because that does include you. I was just saying to Freeze that it would be best for him to host his own board, with it's own rules, on his own server. And possibly have a site to go with it of course. Whenever you are 'borrowing' someone elses server, it just..doesn't feel right. Not that the people who own the servers are mean or anything, just means that it's best to get your own.

I'd know.. Was going to use Necro's money (ahahhaa take that Spidey) and get a server of me own..for the MMO project and a site on the side. But I decided not to..couldn't possibly keep a site and a board going..

11-19-2002 5:49 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by o.omander
ED: Oh, and Necro.. They're also trying to get XU and Enker to talk out their problems and find out why they hold grudges.. They're over at DZ's board wanting to do this..heh.

...okay..?

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime
I'll resolve this in time, sure.

You had time to make posts here and such, yet you never were able to try and take a step by sending me a PM. The time for that is over though. You've tested my patience with this, and it's been long enough with no effort on your part. If you actually have any intention on following through with what you said there, then you're going to have to find some other means to make this private.

Hollow, and everyone who read this, you have my apologies. I shouldn't have started this, or have been the way I was to let it get so far, Hollow, and for that, I'm sorry. Everyone else, I'm sorry that you had to read this, or if I bored ot bothered you with any of this. That was never my intent, but I still likely did it. Sorry.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hostility