What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hostility» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Hostility
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-19-2002 6:14 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't worry Necro, some things need to be brought to the surface. (even though a lot of people were pretty pissed Angry ).

I see a lot of stupidity in real life anyway.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

11-19-2002 6:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, just forget I brought any of this up. I knew that I shouldn't ask for such a simple thing from these two stubborn fools. I'll lock this later.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

11-19-2002 7:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Know what? I'm not even gonna respond. I have a queue, and this was not exactly high on the list. So that's that. *Grumbles*
11-19-2002 7:15 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

May this be lesson to all: Don't mention any arguements about two stubborn characters, let them sort it out in their spare time.

...Then again. :D Make fun of people who think they're God (Reeve, you're it! :evilgrin: :P)

Quote:
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:

11-19-2002 7:17 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by o.omander
Quote:
Originally posted by Geminiman
And who's been thinking this way for a while now? :P

Now I know how Freeze felt, and why he wanted to make a replica of olde MMO. Because it was fun, and there weren't stupid fights over mod jobs or hypocritical spriters or 'Nova's new asskisser' or whatever. I acknowledged you there, unless you just forgot your name was Freeze. =P

Uh..

I forgot my name was Freeze. I swear!

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-19-2002 7:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMan X Prime
Know what? I'm not even gonna respond. I have a queue, and this was not exactly high on the list. So that's that. *Grumbles*

Some friend you are. I'll just ignore you as you've ignored this.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

11-19-2002 8:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Growls* Your choice.
11-19-2002 8:42 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Smashes head against a wall* Banghead

Quote:

Quote:

11-19-2002 8:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's rather.. useless.
11-19-2002 8:46 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do suggest that this topic needs to be locked as this is starting to turn pretty nasty.

Quote:

Quote:

11-19-2002 8:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do whatever you want.
11-19-2002 8:48 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't have the power to lock this topic.

Quote:

Quote:

11-19-2002 8:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Locked.

11-19-2002 8:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL...wrong thing

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Hostility