What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » A Couple Megaman Themes for your Computer» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Couple Megaman Themes for your Computer
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-10-2002 9:34 AMSenka is offline Send an Email to Senka Search for Posts by Senka Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here are 2 Megaman X themes I found from the Internet. So if you want them, here they are.

mmxserieszero (This one gives you a glowy sword for a mouse cursor. ^_^ :D )

megaman_x4 (This is mainly focused on Megaman X)
04-13-2006 9:04 AMPrime Rib is offline Send an Email to Prime Rib Search for Posts by Prime Rib Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yay for obsessed fanboyness.
(These themes are cool, by the by)

04-13-2006 3:39 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I almost lost my computer to one of those damn things. Everything went BLACK, and I had to navigate through my 1337 memory to restore it to legibility.

04-13-2006 3:56 PMPrime Rib is offline Send an Email to Prime Rib Search for Posts by Prime Rib Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know how many times i've had to repair a friends computer because they don;t know how to properly apply desktop settings.

(Even after i've showed them several time in simple steps a rat could understand.)

04-18-2006 10:57 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It would be nice if those didn't include about 4 different other useless spyware add on programs that I really have no need for.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » A Couple Megaman Themes for your Computer